国际贸易常用英语句型与沟通范例
1、Telex released b/1 —— 电放提单
2、For your reference —— 作为你的参考
3、Sign back —— 签回
4、Pls see attachment —— 请看附件
5、Pls sign back the telex released letter. —— 请签回电放信
6、Pls find attached SO for your reference (yr ref.) —— 请查收附件作为你的参考
7、Pls make sure your cargo will send to our warehouse before tomorrow aftern (18:00 pm). —— 请尽量将货物在明天下午6点前送到我们的仓库
8、Pls see attchment and cfm the b/l of XXX. —— 请查看附件并确认提单为XXX是否OK?
9、I receipted the telex released requirment, but no payment receipt, we can't telex release this cargo. Pls mail it to me hurry! —— 我有收到电放函,但未收到付款收据,请尽快Email过来,否则我们不能电放此票货物。
10、Any further question, pls feel free to contact me, tks! —— 有任何问题,请及时联络我
11、Enclosed booking form for yr ref, pls fill it out by return —— 附件所含内容给你参考,请填好后回传给我
12、Enclosed our airport warehouse address for yr send the cargo tomorrow morning —— 请于明天早上送货,附件为飞机场仓库地址
13、Pls find the attached,1 filed for two TELEX RELEASE B/L to CHICAGO and check it's OK or NOT —— 请查附件,我已电放好了去芝加哥的两票货物,请检查是否OK?
14、Have received —— 已有收到
15、Received with tks —— 收到谢谢
16、Received and will arrange it. tks —— 已收到且将会安排
17、Please find the attached invoice for yr ref. tks —— 请查收附件中的付款单做参考
18、I have release S/O to you, Pls received it. —— 我已有释放S/O给你,请查收
19、Pls find attached the application form for telex release —— 请查收附件中的电放申请函
20、Pls see the attached that we had arranged the hb/l telex release. Here is the copy for you in your information. —— 我们已有安排电放提单,请看附件。这里有你要的提单副本数据
21、Attached pls find the telex release form for your reference. —— 附件中的电放申请函给你做参考
22、Pls kindly help to cfm with the client. —— 请帮忙跟客人确认
23、We need you support the commercial & P/L for our processe —— 我们需要提供商业发票和清单
24、Pls kindly follow up. —— 请追踪
25、AMEND B/L COPY, PLS CHECK & CFM —— 修正后的提单,请检查并确认
26、Please kindly see the attached file and kindly fill in by return, thanks. —— 请查收附件并填好后回传,谢谢!
27、Pls load the cargo asap —— 请尽快装货
28、Pls adv when you can load the cargo —— 请问你们何时可以装货?
29、HKD30/cbm for subject shipment as you didn't sort the cargo at time of your loading. By the way, pls ask factory load the cargo per booking in the truck. —— 在装货时,由于你们没有分开货物,所以你们将支付30HKD/CBM仓库将货物分类的费用,以后下booking请与工厂说明
30、Kindly pls note we'll regard your bkg (booking) note which sent to our CFS as Sl, you don't need to submit Sl additionally. And pls confirm if you request to issue combine B/L if yr bookings on same vsl with same shipper & consignee & notify name every time. —— 请确认按你们的要求合并提单、如果每次是相同的发货人、收货人及被通知人的话
31、Kindly find attached our office moving notice. Please be noted. —— 我们的办公室已搬迁,请注意!
32、Pls note below our New Year's holiday (Jan.01,2006) arrangement —— 请注意我们安排元旦放假的时间
33、It is pleased to talk with you. —— 和你说话很高兴
34、Here is the debit note for you ref, pls arrange the payment to us —— 这儿有付款单给你做参考,请安排付款给我们
35、Well received with thanks and will send the S/0 to you asap, thanks. —— 我们已有收到并马上回传给你
36、You have not paied the freight yet —— 你还未支付此票费用
37、Colleague —— 同事
38、I have release S/0 to you, pls received it. —— 我已下放S/O给你,请查收
39、XXX and XXX coalition a b/l —— XXX和XXX合并为一份提单
40、Please kindly book the vessel by LCL shipment for me, Thank you. —— 请帮我订散货,谢谢
41、Attached please see the B/L information of S/O # (XX) —— 订舱单补提单资料
42、Correction —— 修正
43、Direct Line —— 直线
44、Nice to talk to you just now! —— 跟你说话很开心
45、Attached is the new booking —— 附件是新的预定
46、Your booking well received with TKS. And PLS wait my further notice to arrange this shipment. —— 你的预定我已收到,此外请等待我们安排这班船的通知
47、Pls. kindly find our booking form —— 请收我们的booking格式
48、Pls.kindly find the revised B/L draft and confirm to me. —— 请看我们修正的提单并且确认给我
49、BTW, Pls.fax your bank's slip to me asap. —— 顺便说一句,请尽快传银行水单给我
50、PLS kindly open the file for telex released letter. TKS —— 请打开FORTELEX发布的信件.TKS文件
51、Pls.kindly find the Telexed HB/L. SZXLGB001297. —— 请查收电放后的提单
52、Well noted, I'll inform our overseas agent release cargo —— 收到,我会通知我们的国外货代释放此货
53、Attached pls find the new booking for the DELTA GOLF CO, customer shipment. And pls release me the S/O. —— 附件中请找到DELTA GOLF CO 的新预订,客户发货;并请向我释放S/O。
54、Well noted. —— 很好注意到
55、We think this ship schedule is very convenient to us, pls release me the s/o, tks. —— 我认为这班船期很适合我们,请放S/O给我,谢谢
56、Here is the new booking for the AGD customer, pls check with the customer to use cfs or 1*20GP. Any problem pls let me know —— 这是AGD客人的新booking,请和客人确认是走散货还是20”柜,有任何问题请告知我.
57、Pls tell me the last cfs cut off time of this year, and when you will have the spring vacation? The cargo is ship to Chicago, USA. We need it to arrange the shipt. Pls kindly understand. —— 请告诉我今年散货最后交货时间,还有你们春节放假时间表?我们有货要到美国芝加哥,我们要安排出货,请知悉.
58、By ocean shipment —— 海运
59、For the attachment, I have confirmed it to u already. —— 这个附件我已有确认给你
60、Sorry for let you confused. We have checked with my factory, they can't catch this shipt. Have you give me the last shipt S/O in this year? —— 对不起给你造成了困扰,我有问过工厂他们赶不上此班船
61、Pls kindly release me the SO asap. As you know, the CFS cut off time is FEB-12, 11.00, we will arrange it in FEB-10 and then we can catch the shipt. Pls kindly check. —— 请尽快释放S/O,你也知道散货截关时间为2月12日,我们将安排10号出货才能赶上这般船,请确认
62、Thank you very much, it is very clear. I'll check and vsl details with colaoder and prepare the draft b/l & invoice for your checking very soon —— 非常感谢你,我将尽快提供有格式的详细提单及发票给你
63、Sorry for that, pls find attached right s/o for this shipt, pls arrange accordingly. —— 非常抱歉,请查收附件正确的S/O,请尽快安排
64、Please check the hbl draft and debit note and fill out the telex release letter. —— 请检查提单格式及D/N并填好电放信
65、Attached pls find the SI for the S/O# UPSXZU07010287 —— 请查看s/o为UPSXZU07010287的补提单资料
66、For this problem, I don't know much about that, pls kindly direct check with the customer. —— 对于这个问题,我不太了解,请直接与客户核实
67、Would you provide stamped telex released B/L NO# SZX070280206 for me? —— 您能为我提供盖章电传提单NO# SZX070280206吗?
68、Thanks for your good cooperation. You have a high efficiency, we will arrange the payment asap —— 谢谢你的友好合作,你的办事效率真高,我们会尽快安排付款
69、I have phoned Miss Yang just now, she will fax it to you because something wrong with her email now —— 我刚和杨小姐通过电话,她会传真给你,因为她的邮件现在有些问题
70、Can we catch the vessel closed this week? Our goods is ready now. —— 我们能赶上本周截关的船吗?我们的货已备好
71、Will arrange this cargo to your warehouse tomorrow —— 我们将尽量安排明天将货送到仓库
72、Pls email your price list to us, maybe we can cooperate in the future. —— 如果你有空的话请将你们的运输报价表Email给我,或许我们在将来有合作的机会
73、We were requested by Mr. Kin Chan of Nexgen Golf to pull out 6 cartons (any 6 cartons from carton number5-carton number 34) and ship these 6 cartons by air to Toronto. Now we are checking some details with destination, pls communicate with your client/Nexgen for the status. I'll keep you on posted. —— Nexgen Golf的Kin Chan先生要求我们取出6箱(5号箱至34号箱中的任意6箱)并将这6箱空运到多伦多。现在我们正在检查目的地的一些详细信息,请与您的客户/Nexgen沟通以了解状态。我会及时通知您。
74、Pls send me the d/n and make b/l for original. —— 请将D/N传给我并制作正式提单

