黄金周出境游必备:海关通关英语指南
Do you have anything to declare?
是否有东西需要申报?
—No, I have nothing to declare.
没有,我没有需要申报的物品。
—I am not sure. I have got a bottle of wine and a carton of cigarettes.
我不太清楚。我带了一瓶红酒和一条烟。
Your passport and declaration card, please.
请出示您的护照和申报单。
—Here you are.
给您。
How long are you going to stay here?
您打算在这边停留多长时间?
—For one week.
What’s the purpose of your visit?
您此行的目的是?
—Sight-seeing.
观光。
—Visit my relatives.
探亲。
Do you have any baggage to check in?
您有行李需要托运吗?
—Yes, I have two pieces.
有,我有两个包。
Please put your two pieces of baggage on the conveyor belt one by one.
请把您的包依次放到传送带上。
What’s in the bag? Would you mind opening your bag?
这包里是什么?能否打开?
—Ok. I have some clothes, a book, and some cosmetics.
好。我带了一些衣服、一本书和一些化妆品。
Could you put the suitcase on the counter? I have to take a look at it.
麻烦您将行李箱放到柜台上好吗?我需要检查一下。
Do you have any contraband in your luggage?
您的行李里有违禁品吗?
—No, of course.
没有。
Is the camera yours?
这个相机是您的吗?
—Yes, but it is for my personal use.
是我的,但这是自用。
You’ll have to pay duty on this.
这件物品需要缴税。
Here is your ticket and passport, and your boarding pass and baggage checks.
这是您的机票、护照、登机牌和行李牌。
You’re through now. Have a nice trip.
您可以通关了。旅途愉快。
—Thank you. 谢谢。
—Cheers. 谢谢。(在英国使用更显自然)



