外贸商务邮件写作指南:五大核心部分实用表达汇总
掌握专业邮件结构与常用语,提升客户沟通效率
Dear Prof./Dr. + 姓氏(针对专业人士)
It was a pleasure meeting you at the conference this month. 很高兴在本月会议上认识您。
I appreciate your patience in waiting for a response. 感谢您耐心等待回复。
In reply to your request... 回应您的要求……
I recently heard about... and would like to know... 我们听说……因此想了解……
We'd like to invite you to a meeting on May 15th. 我们邀请您参加5月15日会议。
We would appreciate it if you could… 如您能……我们将不胜感激。
Could you please let us have…?请您提供……好吗?
Would you like us to…?您希望我们……吗?
We are quite willing to… 我们非常乐意……
We are pleased to inform you that… 我们很高兴地通知您……
I'm afraid it would not be possible to… 恐怕无法……
Unfortunately, we are unable to… 不幸的是,我们无法……
I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with… 我对……表示不满。
We should be grateful for your trial order. 如试订货,我们将不胜感激。
If there is anything we can do to help, we shall be more than pleased. 若有需要,我们竭诚为您服务。
Looking forward to your reply. 期待您的回复。



