大数跨境
0
0

【研学一分钟】超实用!出行必备英语之机场篇!

【研学一分钟】超实用!出行必备英语之机场篇! 研途i游学
2017-03-15
2
导读:对机场英语有多熟悉,你的登机过程就多顺心意!如果你熟悉机场的英语标识,30分钟不但够中转,还可以趁机买上一个
对机场英语有多熟悉,你的登机过程就多顺心意!如果你熟悉机场的英语标识,30分钟不但够中转,还可以趁机买上一个纪念品。更重要的是,如果你看不懂英语迷失在机场,不小心误入禁区怎么办?今天我们就一起来看看出行必备英语之机场篇!





办理登机


登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card

办理登机手续:check in

柜台:counter

手提行李:hand-baggage(较小)/hand-carried luggage(较大)

行李过磅/行李称重:to weigh the luggage

行李标签: luggage label



干货语句:


这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?

Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?


你看我的手提包要过磅吗?

Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?


就是这些要不要把我们的全部行李一起过磅?

Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?


我的行李必须全部过磅吗?

May all my luggage be weighed?


我一共三件行李超重吗?

I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?


我想托运这三件行李。

I want to check these three pieces.


这只短途旅行包我自己随身带。

Carry this over-weight bag by myself.


我可以随身带手提包上机吗?

Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?


您可以免费带手提行李上机。

You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.


免费行李限额是25千克。

The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.


这没超出免费行李限额吧。

Is that inside the free allowance?


刚好低于限额。

It's just below the limit.


它们重5磅,所以我正好在重量限额之内。

They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.


不需要超重费。

There's no excess to pay.


超重5千克。

It's five kilos overweight.


恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。

I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.


那么我该付您多少钱?

Well, how much do I owe you?


超重费是每公斤5美元。

The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.


把您的机票给我好吗?

Will you give me your ticket?


请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?

May I have your tickets and passports, please?


这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。

Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.


这是您的行李单。

Here's your luggage bill.




询问登机口



A: 我应该在几号登机口登机?

    Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?

B: 8号登机口。

    Gate Eight.


A: 请问我的登机口是几号?

    Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?

B: 您的登机口是6号。

    Your gate number is 6.



询问飞行信息



北京伦敦的时差是多少?

 What's the time difference between Beijng and London?


你能告诉我一下我们什么时候到达伦敦吗?

Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?


我们什么时候开始降落?

When are we going to be landing? 


飞机到……要多久?

How long is the flight to... ? 




登机广播



飞机起飞前三十分钟即上午9:30开始登机。

Boarding will start thirty minutes before departure, at 9:30am.


飞往悉尼的123次航班正在五号登机口登机。

Flight 123 to Sydney is now boarding at Gate 


乘坐飞往悉尼的123次航班的旅客现在请登机。

We are now boarding all passengers on flight 123 to Sydney.


我们很快要请部分旅客提前登机。

We'll begin pre-boarding soon.


头等舱和公务舱的旅客,以及携带小孩或者需要特殊帮助的旅客现在请您开始登机。

At this time we'd like to pre-board passengers in first class and business class, and passengers with young children or those who need special assistance.



询问机舱服务



我的座位在那里?

Where is my seat?


我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?

Can I put my baggage here ?


是否可替我更换座位?

Could you change my seat, please?


我是否可将座位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说)

May I recline my seat?


现在可以解开安全带了吗?

Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?


请给我一个枕头和毛毯。

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?


我觉得有些不舒服,是否可给我一些药?

I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?


盥洗室在哪里?

Where is the lavatory?


你有中文报纸吗?

Do you have Chinese Newspaper?


我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗?

I feel cool, may I have a blanket?



机上用餐



机上提供哪些饮料?

What kind of drinks do you have?


请给我加水威士忌。

Scotch and water, please.


请给我牛肉。

Beef, please.


我觉得有些冷(热)。

I feel cold(hot).


有素餐吗?

Do you have a vegetarian meal?


请给我来点吃的好吗?  

Excuse me, Miss. Could you get me something to eat, please?


若不想吃,可以说 I have no appetite. 表示“我没有食欲”。


I am on a diet. 我正在节食。



过境和转机


A: Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Seoul.

  你好,我们要转乘到首尔的CA377航班,我们现在想登机。


B: May I have your tickets and passports, please?

  我想看一下你们的机票和护照吗?


A: Sure. Can we have our seats close to each other?

   当然。我们的座位能挨着吗?


A: Excuse me, I thought it was a "non-stop flight". Why did the plane stop here?

  打扰一下,我原以为这是“直飞航班”。飞机为什么停在这了?


B: I'm sorry. Your ticket shows that the flight will fly directly to London. You don't have to change flights, but you do have to stop over here for about 1 hour.

  抱歉。你的票上写的是直飞伦敦。你不必转机,但得在这停大约一小时。




入境



A: May I have some entry cards and customs declarations?

  我可以要一些入境卡和海关申报单吗?

B: Certainly. We'll be handing them out for passengers to fill out.

  当然。我们马上把它们发给旅客填写。

A: There're 20 members in our group.

  我们组有二十人。



A: Do you have any idea how long it will take to go through the Immigration?

 你知道入境需要多长时间吗?

B: It all depends on traffic from other arriving aircrafts.

  完全取决于其他到港航班的交通状况。

A: What happens after that?

  然后呢?

B: Your next stop is the baggage claim area.

  下一步就是到行李提取处。



A: May I see your passport, please?

麻烦请给我你的护照。

B: Here is my passport / Here it is.

这是我的护照。



A: Do you have a return ticket?

你有回程机票吗?

B: Yes, here it is.

有的,这是回程机票。



A:  How long will you be staying in the United States?

预计在美国停留多久?

B: I plan to stay for about 10 days.

预计停留约10天。



A: How much money do you have with you?

你随身携带了多少现金?

B: I have 800 dollars.

大约800美金。

关注我们,每天学习一点点

【声明】内容源于网络
0
0
研途i游学
Study Pathway教育集团下属的“研途游学”专注于为学生提供更多元化的海外升学途径,专注为中国学生申请“英国九大贵族公学”及“英国 G5 大学”,包括夏校申请、全真插班体验等
内容 538
粉丝 0
研途i游学 Study Pathway教育集团下属的“研途游学”专注于为学生提供更多元化的海外升学途径,专注为中国学生申请“英国九大贵族公学”及“英国 G5 大学”,包括夏校申请、全真插班体验等
总阅读163
粉丝0
内容538