大数跨境
0
0

外贸英语:惯用口语句子和实用对话

外贸英语:惯用口语句子和实用对话 Nelly的外贸日记
2025-09-01
46

外贸谈判中关于价格与质量的常用表达

实用英语口语与商务对话精编

1. You're asking too much. —— 您开的价太高了。
2. The price you offer is too high. We can't accept it. —— 报价过高,无法接受。
3. Our rates are in line with the world market. —— 我们的定价与国际市场一致。
4. Our prices fit in with today's market situation. —— 价格符合当前市场行情。
5. You can't consider the price separately from the quality. —— 不能只看价格不看质量。
6. You should take the quality into account. —— 请考虑质量因素。
7. We have to take into consideration the quality of the goods. —— 必须重视商品质量。
8. This is the best we can offer. We can't go any lower. —— 这是最优惠价格,无法再降。
9. This is our rock-bottom price; we can't make any further concessions. —— 这是最低价,无法让步。


商务谈判对话示例:

Seller: This is our rock-bottom price, Mr. Lee.
卖方:李先生,这已是我们的最低报价。
Buyer: If that's the case, there's not much point in further discussion. We might as well call the whole deal off.
买方:若如此,继续谈也无意义,不如取消交易。
Seller: We can never come down to your price. The gap is too great.
卖方:我们无法降到贵方要求的价格,差距太大。
Buyer: It's unwise to be inflexible. How about meeting each other halfway?
买方:双方都强硬不明智,能否各让一步?
Seller: What's your proposal?
卖方:您的具体建议是?
Buyer: Your unit price is $100 higher than expected. I suggest we meet halfway.
买方:单价高出100美元,建议双方各承担一半差价。
Seller: A further reduction of $50 is impossible!
卖方:再降50美元绝对不行。
Seller: The best we can do is another $30 off. This is the lowest we can go.
卖方:最多再降30美元,已是底线。
Buyer: That still leaves a $20 gap. Let's split the difference. This price should satisfy both sides.
买方:仍有20美元差额,再各让一半,这个价格双方都能接受。
Seller: OK. We can meet halfway again.
卖方:好,再各让一步。


关于产品质量的常用表达:

This is a quality product. —— 这是高质量产品。
Those overcoats are of good quality and nice colour. —— 大衣质量高,色泽好。
Our quartz technique is well known worldwide; our watches are of fine quality. —— 石英技术世界闻名,手表品质优良。
Our price is a little higher, but the product quality is better. —— 价格略高,质量更优。
Your goods are superior in quality compared with other manufacturers. —— 贵方产品较同行更为优质。
The equipment is of good quality and very useful. —— 器械质量好,实用性强。
Our products are very good in quality, and the price is low. —— 产品质优价廉。
We have received the goods; the quality is excellent. —— 货物已收到,质量优良。
We are responsible for replacing defective items. —— 我们负责更换不合格产品。
There is a quality issue with this consignment of bicycles. —— 这批自行车存在质量问题。
We regret this quality problem. —— 对此质量问题深表遗憾。
We hope you pay more attention to product quality in the future. —— 希望今后加强质量管控。
The workings of these machines are inaccurate. —— 机器运行不精准。
Upon arrival, we found the wool shipment was of poor quality. —— 到货后发现羊毛质量较差。
The fertilizer quality is inferior to that stipulated in the contract. —— 化肥质量低于合同规定。
The quality of this article cannot qualify for first-class. —— 该商品达不到一等品标准。
If quality is unsatisfactory, we accept returns within a week. —— 若质量不达标,一周内可退货。
Over 300 watches do not meet quality standards. —— 300多块手表未达质量标准。


质量相关词汇汇总:

high quality 高质量|superior quality 优等质量|prime quality 第一流质量
good quality 好质量|fine quality 优质|choice quality 精选质量
fair quality 尚好质量|sound quality 完好质量|best quality 最佳质量
above average quality 一般以上|below average quality 一般以下
low quality 低质量|bad quality 劣质|inferior quality 次品
unsatisfactory 不满意|inaccurate 不精确|to be responsible for 对…负责
【声明】内容源于网络
0
0
Nelly的外贸日记
外贸人的充电基地,走进外贸暴富圈。
内容 924
粉丝 7
Nelly的外贸日记 外贸人的充电基地,走进外贸暴富圈。
总阅读380.2k
粉丝7
内容924