大数跨境

外贸客户参观工厂,英语沟通无障碍130条保姆级话术必背!

外贸客户参观工厂,英语沟通无障碍130条保姆级话术必背! Juliy的外贸小屋
2025-09-02
860
00年做外贸:我用一个RFQ撬动了700万的订单
外贸人的金九银十,今日奉上外贸客户参观工厂接待话术,助力大家接单

1. Reception & Welcome(接待与欢迎)

  • Welcome to our manufacturing facility. I'm John Smith, the plant manager.
    (欢迎参观我们的生产基地。我是工厂经理约翰・史密斯。)
  • Thank you for taking the time to visit our factory today.
    (感谢您抽出时间参观我们的工厂。)
  • Did you have a pleasant journey to our facility?
    (您来我们工厂的路途还顺利吗?)
  • Please sign in at the reception desk and collect your visitor badge.
    (请在前台登记并领取访客证。)
  • Would you like some coffee or water before we start the tour?
    (参观之前需要来点咖啡或水吗?)
  • Let me introduce you to our technical team who will be joining us today.
    (让我为您介绍今天将陪同参观的技术团队。)
  • We've prepared a detailed itinerary for your visit today.
    (我们为您今天的参观准备了详细的行程。)
  • The tour will take approximately two hours to complete.
    (整个参观过程大约需要两个小时。)
  • Feel free to ask any questions during the tour.
    (在参观过程中,您可以随时提问。)
  • Before we begin, is there any specific aspect of our operation you're particularly interested in?
    (开始之前,您对我们工厂的哪方面特别感兴趣?)

2. Safety Briefing(安全须知)

  • Before entering the production area, we need to go through some safety procedures.
    (在进入生产区之前,我们需要了解一些安全程序。)
  • Please put on these safety goggles and hard hats.
    (请戴上这些护目镜和安全帽。)
  • For safety reasons, please stay within the marked walkway.
    (出于安全考虑,请您在标记的通道内行走。)
  • In case of emergency, please follow the green exit sign.
    (遇到紧急情况,请跟随绿色出口标志撤离。)
  • Photography is not permitted in certain areas of the facility.
    (工厂某些区域禁止拍照。)
  • Please maintain a safe distance from operating machinery.
    (请与运转中的机器保持安全距离。)
  • These yellow lines indicate areas where extra caution is needed.
    (这些黄线表示需要特别注意的区域。)
  • Our facility has regular safety drills and clear evacuation procedures.
    (我们的工厂定期进行安全演练,并有明确的疏散程序。)
  • If you hear an alarm, please remain calm and follow our staff's instructions.
    (如果听到警报,请保持冷静,听从我们员工的指示。)
  • Do you have any questions about our safety protocols?
    (您对我们安全规程有任何疑问吗?)

3. Company Introduction(公司介绍)

  • Our company was established in 1995 and has grown steadily since then.
    (我们公司成立于 1995 年,并且一直稳步发展至今。)
  • We specialize in manufacturing high - precision electronic components.
    (我们专注于生产高精密电子元件。)
  • Currently, we have over 500 employees working across three shifts.
    (目前,我们有超过 500 名员工分三班工作。)
  • Our products are exported to more than 30 countries worldwide.
    (我们的产品出口到全球 30 多个国家。)
  • We pride ourselves on maintaining ISO 9001 certification since 2000.
    (自 2000 年以来,我们一直保持着 ISO 9001 认证,对此我们深感自豪。)
  • Our annual production capacity exceeds 10 million units.
    (我们的年产能超过 1000 万件。)
  • We invest heavily in research and development each year.
    (我们每年都在研发方面投入大量资金。)
  • Our company values innovation and environmental sustainability.
    (我们公司重视创新和环境可持续性。)
  • We've received numerous industry awards for product excellence.
    (我们因产品质量卓越获得了众多行业奖项。)
  • Let me show you our company's milestone achievements on this wall.
    (让我带您看看我们公司墙上的里程碑成就。)

4. Factory Layout Overview(工厂布局概览)

  • Let me give you an overview of our factory layout.
    (让我为您介绍一下我们工厂的布局。)
  • The facility is divided into five main production zones.
    (工厂分为五个主要生产区。)
  • On your left is our raw materials storage area.
    (您左手边是我们的原材料储存区。)
  • The assembly lines are located in the central area.
    (装配线位于中央区域。)
  • Our quality control department is situated next to the packaging area.
    (我们的质量控制部门紧邻包装区。)
  • The automated warehouse system is in the east wing.
    (自动化仓储系统在东侧。)
  • We have designated rest areas for workers on each floor.
    (我们在每层都设有员工休息区。)
  • The maintenance workshop is located at the back of the building.
    (维修车间位于建筑物后部。)
  • Emergency exits are clearly marked throughout the facility.
    (紧急出口在工厂内都有明确的标记。)
  • The loading docks are equipped with automatic leveling systems.
    (装卸码头配备了自动调平系统。)

5. Production Line Tour(生产线参观)

  • This is our main production line where assembly takes place.
    (这是我们进行装配的主要生产线。)
  • Each station is equipped with state - of - the - art machinery.
    (每个工位都配备了最先进的机器。)
  • Our workers undergo extensive training before operating these machines.
    (我们的工人在操作这些机器前都经过全面培训。)
  • The conveyor system automatically transfers products between stations.
    (输送系统自动在各工位之间传送产品。)
  • Each product is scanned and tracked throughout the production process.
    (每个产品在整个生产过程中都会被扫描和跟踪。)
  • The digital displays show real - time production statistics.
    (数字显示屏显示实时生产数据。)
  • We can produce up to 1,000 units per shift on this line.
    (这条生产线每班次可以生产多达 1000 件产品。)
  • The robotic arms handle the most precise assembly tasks.
    (机械臂负责处理最精密的装配任务。)
  • Quality checks are performed at multiple points along the line.
    (生产线上设有多个质量检查点。)
  • Let's move on to see the final testing station.
    (我们接着去看看最终测试站。)

6. Quality Control Process(质量控制流程)

  • Welcome to our quality control department.
    (欢迎来到我们的质量控制部门。)
  • Every product undergoes rigorous testing before shipment.
    (每件产品在发货前都要经过严格测试。)
  • Our quality inspectors check each unit against strict standards.
    (我们的质检员按照严格的标准检查每个产品。)
  • These machines perform automated quality tests.
    (这些机器执行自动化质量测试。)
  • We maintain detailed records of all quality inspections.
    (我们在数据库中记录所有测试结果。)
  • Our defect rate is consistently below 0.1 percent.
    (我们的次品率一直低于 0.1%。)
  • Here's where we conduct stress testing on materials.
    (这就是我们对材料进行压力测试的地方。)
  • Random samples are selected for additional testing.
    (随机抽取样品进行额外测试。)
  • Each batch receives a quality certification before leaving the factory.
    (每批产品在出厂前都会获得质量认证。)
  • Would you like to see our testing procedures in action?
    (您想看看我们的测试流程演示吗?)

7. Equipment Demonstration(设备演示)

  • Now I'll demonstrate how our key equipment operates.
    (现在我来演示我们的主要设备是如何运作的。)
  • This machine can process up to 500 components per hour.
    (这台机器每小时可以处理多达 500 个零件。)
  • The control panel monitors all critical parameters.
    (控制面板监控所有关键参数。)
  • Watch how the automated system adjusts to different product specifications.
    (看看自动化系统是如何适应不同产品规格的。)
  • The laser cutting system achieves precision within 0.01 millimeters.
    (激光切割系统的精度可达 0.01 毫米。)
  • All equipment undergoes daily maintenance checks.
    (所有设备都要进行日常维护检查。)
  • The touchscreen interface allows for easy operation adjustments.
    (触摸屏界面便于调整操作。)
  • Safety sensors automatically stop the machine if any issue is detected.
    (如果检测到任何问题,安全传感器会自动停止机器。)
  • This equipment represents our latest technological upgrade.
    (该设备是我们最新的技术升级成果。)
  • Would you like to see a complete production cycle?
    (您想看看完整的生产周期吗?)

8. R&D Center Visit(研发中心参观)

  • Welcome to our Research and Development Center.
    (欢迎来到我们的研发中心。)
  • This is where we develop new product prototypes.
    (这里是我们开发新产品原型的地方。)
  • Our engineers use advanced CAD software for design.
    (我们的工程师使用先进的 CAD 软件进行设计。)
  • Here's our 3D printing lab for rapid prototyping.
    (这是我们用于快速制作原型的 3D 打印实验室。)
  • We conduct extensive material research in this section.
    (我们在这个区域进行广泛的材料研究。)
  • Our simulation software helps predict product performance.
    (我们的模拟软件帮助预测产品性能。)
  • We collaborate with several universities on research projects.
    (我们与多所大学在研究项目上展开合作。)
  • This team is working on our next generation products.
    (这个团队正在开发我们的下一代产品。)
  • We invest 15% of our revenue in R&D annually.
    (我们每年将 15% 的收入投入研发。)
  • Would you like to see some of our latest innovations?
    (您想看看我们最新的一些创新成果吗?)

9. Product Testing Lab(产品测试实验室)

  • This is our product testing laboratory.
    (这是我们的产品测试实验室。)
  • We perform durability tests under various conditions.
    (我们在各种条件下进行耐久性测试。)
  • This chamber simulates extreme temperature environments.
    (这个测试舱模拟极端温度环境。)
  • Each product undergoes a minimum of 1,000 test cycles.
    (每个产品都要经过至少 1000 次测试循环。)
  • Our testing equipment is calibrated monthly for accuracy.
    (我们的测试设备每月校准以确保准确性。)
  • We document all test results in our database.
    (我们在数据库中记录所有测试结果。)
  • This machine tests the product's water resistance.
    (这台机器测试产品的防水性能。)
  • We can simulate years of usage in just a few weeks.
    (我们可以在几周内模拟出多年的使用情况。)
  • The impact testing area ensures product durability.
    (冲击测试区确保产品的耐用性。)
  • Would you like to see a demonstration of our testing process?
    (您想看看我们的测试流程演示吗?)

10. Warehouse &Logistics(仓储物流)

  • This is our automated warehouse management system.
    (这是我们的自动化仓库管理系统。)
  • Our inventory is tracked in real - time using RFID technology.
    (我们使用 RFID 技术实时跟踪库存。)
  • The automated guided vehicles handle most material movement.
    (自动导引车处理大部分物料运输。)
  • We can store up to 50,000 units in this facility.
    (这个仓库可以存储多达 50,000 件产品。)
  • Our logistics system integrates with major shipping carriers.
    (我们的物流系统与主要货运公司对接。)
  • The smart shelving system optimizes space utilization.
    (智能货架系统优化空间利用。)
  • Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours.
    (订单在 24 小时内处理并发货。)
  • The loading dock can handle 20 trucks simultaneously.
    (装卸区可以同时容纳 20 辆卡车。)
  • Our packaging area uses eco - friendly materials.
    (我们的包装区使用环保材料。)
  • Would you like to see our order fulfillment process?
    (您想看看我们的订单履行流程吗?)

11. Environmental Protection Measures(环保措施)

  • Let me show you our environmental protection facilities.
    (让我为您介绍我们的环保设施。)
  • We have a state - of - the - art water treatment system.
    (我们有一套最先进的水处理系统。)
  • Our solar panels provide 30% of the factory's power needs.
    (我们的太阳能板提供工厂 30% 的电力需求。)
  • We recycle 85% of our industrial waste materials.
    (我们回收 85% 的工业废料。)
  • These filters remove 99.9% of air pollutants.
    (这些过滤器可以去除 99.9% 的空气污染物。)
  • Our green initiative has reduced carbon emissions by 40%.
    (我们的绿色计划使碳排放减少了 40%。)
  • We use biodegradable packaging materials whenever possible.
    (我们尽可能使用可生物降解的包装材料。)
  • Our energy management system optimizes power consumption.
    (我们的能源管理系统优化能源消耗。)
  • We conduct monthly environmental impact assessments.
    (我们每月进行环境影响评估。)
  • Would you like to see our sustainability report?
    (您想看看我们的可持续发展报告吗?)

12. Meeting with Technical Team(与技术团队交流)

  • Let me introduce you to our technical team.
    (让我为您介绍我们的技术团队。)
  • Our engineers can answer your technical questions in detail.
    (我们的工程师可以详细回答您的技术问题。)
  • We can discuss specific product specifications.
    (我们可以讨论具体的产品规格。)
  • Our team can provide technical documentation if needed.
    (如果需要,我们的团队可以提供技术文档。)
  • We can demonstrate any technical features you're interested in.
    (我们可以演示您感兴趣的任何技术特征。)
  • Our technical support is available 24/7.
    (我们的技术支持全天候提供服务。)
  • We can customize solutions according to your requirements.
    (我们可以根据您的要求定制解决方案。)
  • The team can explain our quality control standards.
    (团队可以解释我们的质量控制标准。)
  • We can arrange follow - up technical consultations if needed.
    (如果需要,我们可以安排后续技术咨询。)
  • Do you have any specific technical concerns to discuss?
    (您有什么具体的技术问题要讨论吗?)

13. Future Development Plans(未来发展规划)

  • Let me share our future development plans with you.
    (让我与您分享我们的未来发展计划。)
  • We're planning to expand our production capacity by 50%.
    (我们计划将产能扩大 50%。)
  • Our new automated production line will be operational next year.
    (我们的新自动化生产线将于明年投入运营。)
  • We're investing heavily in artificial intelligence technology.
    (我们正在大力投资人工智能技术。)
  • The new R&D center will focus on sustainable manufacturing.
    (新的研发中心将专注于可持续制造。)
  • We plan to achieve carbon neutrality by 2030.
    (我们计划在 2030 年实现碳中和。)
  • Our global market expansion strategy is already in motion.
    (我们的全球市场扩张战略已经开始实施。)
  • We're developing several innovative product lines.
    (我们正在开发几条创新产品线。)
  • The company aims to double its market share within five years.
    (公司目标是在五年内将市场份额翻倍。)
  • Would you be interested in future collaboration opportunities?
    (您对未来的合作机会感兴趣吗?)

    她是怎么做到验厂订单成功率95%的?接待国外客户全流程SOP+英文话术


我们外贸社群里面小伙伴来自各行各业,每天针对不同外贸问题进行交流答疑互助,还有每日英文听力+口语 音频打卡练习。

外贸人一定要听这5个播客

外贸人必备提升英语的方法+资料包 轻松和客户视频电话拿下订单!

如果你也对外贸财富自由感兴趣,欢迎加入我们的外贸社群:

一起交流学习成长吧!会不定期分享外贸学习资料,抱团成长!加我请备注好名字+城市+产品类目/外贸新手(没有备注不会通过好友)

借助自媒体的力量,希望2025年能集结100位外贸精英,做彼此的贵人。

围观Juliy的销冠人生(日更朋友圈)

             🌸 打赏才是真爱🌸

如果我的文字对你有帮助,给个赞+再看支持一下吧,也欢迎留言,你们的积极反馈是我持续创作最大的动力! 

你缺的不是客户,而是跟进客户的能力
2024年,死磕五件事:外贸,写作,定投,健身,陪家人
优秀的外贸业务员,都是带有匪气的
你缺的不是客户,而是跟进客户的能力
外贸销冠大胆谈钱,大方逼单
外贸销冠都会给客户提供情绪价值
高薪外贸人的4个特征
外贸销冠都会催单
外贸业务-维系客户很重要
外贸人真实的一天
优秀外贸业务员必备的9个好习惯
未来五年很赚钱的外贸业务员一定具备以下6个特征
未来五年很赚钱的外贸业务员一定具备以下6个特征

【声明】内容源于网络
0
0
Juliy的外贸小屋
持续定投读书,投资,健身,帮朋友,陪家人终身成长+长期主义
内容 50
粉丝 2
Juliy的外贸小屋 持续定投读书,投资,健身,帮朋友,陪家人终身成长+长期主义
总阅读10.2k
粉丝2
内容50