(三)介绍
1)我看我们以前没有见过面,让我来介绍一下自己。
I don’t think we’ve met before. Let me introduce myself to you.
2)我得先介绍一下我自己,我叫王林,在中国远洋运输公司工作。
I’ve got to introduce myself first. My name is Wang Lin from the China Ocean Shipping Company.
3)斯赛塞先生,我想请你认识一下我的新相识,装卸公司的威廉先生。
Mr.Spencer, I’d like you to meet one of my new acquaintance, Mr. Williams from the Stevedoring Company.
4)认识你很高兴。
Glad to meet you.
5)认真你是我莫大的荣幸。
It’s my great pleasure to know you.
6)不用介绍了,我们已经认识了。
No introduction is necessary, we already know each other.
7)你怎么认识他的?
How did you come to know him?
8)我们是偶然在一艘中国船上相互认识的。
We got to know each other on a Chinese ship by accident.
9)请你给我引见一下港监的负责人好吗?
Will you be so kind as to present me to the head of the harbour superintendence?
10)我是否有此荣幸认识一下你们的港务局局长吗?
May I have the honour of getting acquainted with your harbour master?
11)我一直非常想认识你,可是没有想到今天在这里认识你。
I’ve been eager to know you, but I didn’t expect to meet you here today.
12)我知道你这个人,但一直没有荣幸认识你。
I know of you, but I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting you.
13)你的同事一直给我讲有关你的事,但我没想到那么快而且在这个场合认识你。
Your colleagues have been telling me about you, but I didn’t dream of meeting you so soon and on this occasion.
14)我刚才把你错当作海关的格林先生了。请问尊姓大名?
I took you for Mr Green from the Customs just now. May I know your name?
15)如果我的眼睛没有期骗你,你是领班马丁先生。
If my eyes don’t deceive me, you are Mr. Martin, the forman.
16)如果我没有搞错的话,你是卡特先生的兄弟。
If I am not mistaken, you are Mr. Carter’s brother.
17)原来你是福特先生的公子,怪不得长得那么象他。
It turns out that you are Mr. Ford’s son. No wonder you are the very image of him.
18)既然我们今天相识了,希望今后互相赠进了解。
Now that we know each other today I hope we’ll get to know each other better.
19)从今天开始,我肯定我们能指望得到你更多的指导和帮助。
From now on, I am sure we could count on you for more advice and help.

