So, for some of you, it is the weekend.
那么对你们来说,现在就是周末了。
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Are you just relaxing at home?
就窝家里放空?
Are you doing nothing?
啥也不干?
Are you kicking back?
直接“躺平”了?
That is today’s expression:
今天学这个表达:
“I’m going to kick back.”
“我要躺平。”
“I’m going to kick back.”
“我要躺平。”
That means you’re gonna sit in a chair and kick your legs out.
意思就是往椅子一瘫,腿往前一伸。
Well, I’m gonna fall… my legs are out… kick and lay back…
哎哟我要摔了……腿伸出去……往后一靠……
I’m gonna kick forward and lay back.
先蹬一下再躺平。
I’m going to relax.
我就是想放松。
I’m going to kick back.
我要躺平。
Great expression.
地道又好用。
But Americans do not say “I’m going to.”
但美国人平时不字正腔圆说“I’m going to”。
We say “I’m gonna.”
我们说“I’m gonna”。
“I’m gonna… I’m gonna… I’m gonna.”
“我要…… gonna…… gonna……”
Sometimes we even say “I’mana.”
再懒点就是“I’mana”。
“I’mana kick back.”
“俺嘛呐躺平。”
So remember these three:
所以记住这三级:
“I’m going to kick back.” 标准
“I’m gonna kick back.” 日常
“I’mana kick back.” 超懒口语
Let’s change it up:
换几个场景:
“I’m gonna go to the movies.” 我要去看电影
“I’m gonna go to a restaurant.” 我要下馆子
“I’m gonna visit my sister.” 我要去看我姐
“I’m gonna read a book.” 我要看本书
“I’m gonna watch TV.” 我要刷剧
What about you?
你呢?
Listen:
听对话:
—“You wanna go do something?”
—“出去走走?”
—“I’m gonna kick back.”
—“我要躺平。”
—“You’re so lazy!”
—“你真懒!”
—“Hey, I had a long week…”
—“哎,我这一周累成狗了……”
That’s right—if you had a long week, you can kick back.
没错,累了一整周,就有资格躺平。

