Do you have an American friend?
你有美国朋友吗?
Or maybe a British friend?
或者英国朋友?
A foreign friend?
外国朋友?
Sometimes you want to know what that person is doing tonight, or is doing this weekend.
有时候你想知道他们今晚或这周末在做什么。
Well, we can use this expression: "What's up this weekend?"
我们可以用这个表达:“这周末有什么安排?”
Now, when we say it really quickly — "whatsup?" "whatsup?" — this S sound can cancel the T, and we connect: "whatsup?"
当我们说得快时,“whatsup?”里的 S 会吞掉 T,听起来像“whatsup”。
So some people write it like this: "whatsup?"
所以有人写成“whatsup”。
"Whatsup this weekend?"
这周末有啥事?
"Whatsup tonight?"
今晚有啥安排?
"Whatsup tomorrow?"
明天呢?
What is up?
怎么了?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Is anything happening this weekend?
这周末有事发生吗?
Do you have any plans this weekend?
你这周末有计划吗?
Are you going to be busy this weekend?
你这周末会忙吗?
"Hey, what's up this weekend?"
嘿,这周末有啥安排?
If you're not busy, then let's meet. Let's go to a movie. Let's do something.
如果你有空,我们见个面吧。去看场电影,做点什么。
Listen to the next conversation:
听下一段对话:
"What's up this weekend?"
这周末有啥安排?
"I'm gonna go hiking."
我要去徒步。
"Where at?"
去哪儿?
"Park Canyon. You want to go?"
公园峡谷,你要一起去吗?
How about you? What's up this weekend?
你呢?这周末有啥安排?
What kind of plans do you have for the weekend?
你这周末有什么计划?
Are you going to be doing anything special?
有什么特别的安排吗?
I hope so.
希望有。
If not, I hope you enjoy a very relaxing weekend.
如果没有,也祝你周末轻松愉快。
See you next time.
下次见。

