导读:点击上方“卖到美国”可以订阅哦 1.You make me sick!你真让我恶心透了!2.What's w
点击上方“卖到美国”可以订阅哦
1.You make me sick!你真让我恶心透了!
2.What's wrong with you?/What's your problem? 你怎么回事?
3.I'm very disappointed. 我太失望了。
4.Don't talk to me like that!别那样和我说话!
5.Are you insane/crazy/out of you mind?你疯了吗?
6.Don't bother me. 少烦我。
7.Knock it off. 别跟我来这套。
8.Get out of my face. 快从我眼前消失!
9.Who do you think you are?你以为你是哪根葱?
10.Leave me alone. 走开别烦我!
11.Take a hike!一边玩蛋去!
12.You piss me off. 气死爹了。
13.It's none of your business. 不关你的事!
14.Mind your own business!先管好你自己的事吧!
15.How dare you!你好大的胆子!
16.You stupid jerk!你这蛇精病!
17.You chicken! 你这胆小鬼!
18.Cut it out. 省省吧。
19.You have a lot of nerve. 你脸皮可真厚。
20.I've had enough of your garbage. 我听腻了你 的废话.
21.What do you want?你想怎样?
22.Do you know what time it is?你知道现在都几点了吗?
23.What were you thinking!你脑子进水了?
24.How can you say that?你怎么能这么说?
25.Don't look at me like that. 别那样看着我。
26.You make me so mad. 你把我气疯了。
27.Don't give me your shoot. 收起你的鬼话。
28.Don't give me your excuses/No more excuses. 别找借口。
29.Nonsense!一派胡言!
30.You asked for it. 这是你丫自找的。
31.Get over yourself. 别自以为是。
32.Who do you think you're talking to?你以为你 在跟谁说话?
33.It's not my fault. 那不是我的错。
34.You look guilty. 你看上去好心虚!
35.That's your problem. 那是你丫的事。
36.You're nothing to me. 你对姐来说P都不是。
37.Look at this mess!看看这烂摊子!
38.Why on earth didn't you tell me the truth?你到底为什么不跟我说实话?
39.I'm about to explode!老纸要气炸了!
40.Don't you dare come back again!你敢再回 来试试看!
41.I never want to see your face again!我再也不要见到你这张脸!
42.Just look at what you've done!看看你都干了 什么好事!
43.I wish I had never met you. 遇到你算我倒霉!
44.You're a disgrace. 丢死人了你!
45.Don't you dare come back again!你敢再回来试试看!
46.Stop screwing/fooling/messing around!别鬼混了!
47.You're just a good for nothing bum!你就是一 个废物!
48.Don't give me your attitude. 别跟我摆架子。
49.Can't you do any thing right?成事不足,败事有余.
50.You're impossible. 你真不可救药。
51.Get away from me!有多远滚多远!
52.Get out of my life. 滚出我的生活!
53.You're a joke!你就是一个笑话!
54.You've gone too far!你太过分了!
55.You'll be sorry. 你会后悔的。
56.You've ruined everything. 全让你给搞砸了。
57.I can't take you any more!我再也受不了你了!
58.I'm telling you for the last time!我最后警告你 一次!
59.Don't waste my time anymore. 别再浪费我的 时间了!
60.I can't believe a word you say. 你说的话我一 句都不信。
61.Don't push me!别逼我!
62.Enough is enough!够了够了!
63.That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!
64.Don't make so much noise. I'm working. 别吵,我在干活。
65.It's unfair. 太不公平了。
66.What do you think you are doing?你知道你在做什么吗?
67.Stop complaining! 别发牢骚!
68.Are you bluffing me ? 你当我是吓大的?
69.You eat with that mouth? 你就是用这张臭嘴吃饭的吗?
70.You are dead. 你死定了。
71.F**k you!简单粗暴国骂
72.Put up or shut up. 你行你上,不行别BB。
73.A room temperature IQ. 瞧你那跟室温一样高的智商。
74.Lucky bastard! 狗屎运!
75.Wise up!放聪明点!
76.Don’t play innocent! 别装蒜!
77.How low-class!真低级!
78.If I were to slap you, it would be considered animal abuse!打你都算是虐动物。
79.You're just a piece of shit!**的就是一坨屎!
80.You shouldn’t have done that! 你真不应该那样做!
81.You're never too old to learn something stupid. 你是活到老蠢到老。
公众号:卖到美国
产品消息 | 交流 | 分享
【卖到美国】是GSS公司的在线招商平台。GSS采用F2C的经营模式,致力于帮助中国工厂企业与美国消费者之间建立高效连接,使中国的优质产品直接卖给美国消费者,增强企业的竞争力。GSS主营产品为“耗材”,如包装耗材、服装耗材、展示耗材、家居耗材等易耗品;【卖到美国】每日会发布GSS公司的招商需求和动态,敬请中国广大企业关注与合作。
卖到美国
微信号:gss-mdmg
长按识别二维码关注我们
美国总公司
Global Store Supply,Inc.
【美国环球货仓公司】
Tel:1-888-217-9798
Fax:1-888-777-8523
Email:suogle@usagss.com
Add:1782 W.2nd Street Pomona,CA91766
中国分公司
广州速鸽国际贸易有限公司
QQ:2517608842
招商热线:020-29896881
地址:广州市花都区凤凰北路10号丰尚商务大厦408
【声明】内容源于网络
0
0
卖到美国
Global Store Supply,Inc.(美国环球货仓公司),简称GSS,位于洛杉矶,是一家集国际贸易和电子商务于一体的国际化集团公司,致力于整合中国最优质的产品,让世界享受中国产品价值。GSS官方平台:www.facsco.com
内容 624
粉丝 0
卖到美国
Global Store Supply,Inc.(美国环球货仓公司),简称GSS,位于洛杉矶,是一家集国际贸易和电子商务于一体的国际化集团公司,致力于整合中国最优质的产品,让世界享受中国产品价值。GSS官方平台:www.facsco.com