大数跨境
0
0

【时尚口语】《绯闻女孩》第一季常用口语合集

【时尚口语】《绯闻女孩》第一季常用口语合集 中国日报双语新闻
2014-07-08
2
导读:Blair:Nighty-night.晚安。Vanessa: Baby steps.慢慢来嘛。Dan: I’

Blair:Nighty-night.

晚安。

Vanessa: Baby steps.

慢慢来嘛。

Dan: I’m doomed.

我完蛋了。

Chuck: Move, plz.

请让一下。


Blair: Done and done.

成交!

* 成交还有其他的说法,比如单用“Deal”。

Serena: Good point.

说得好。


Jenny: As you were.

你们继续吧。


Nate: You set me up.

你陷害了我。


Chuck:I was born loaded.

我是含着金汤匙出生的。


Nate’s mum: Not another word of this.

别说了。


Chuck: Any interest in fresh air?

想出去走走透透气吗?

Gossip: Game on.

游戏开始了。


Eric: No offense. Blair: None taken.

——没有冒犯的意思。

——我不介意。


Gossip girl: Some one pours that man a drink.

有人要使他难堪了。


Blair: Next you cross me, I won’t be as forgiving.

下次你再背叛我,我就不会手软了。


Nate’s pa: I can hardly contain my joy.

我无法抑制自己的狂喜。


Blair: Guard my drink.

看着我的酒。


Nate: I’m not over you.

我忘不了你。


Father: You don’t say.

不用说这个。


Chuck: You wish.

你想得美。


Gossip: The only thing I’m dishing is seconds.

我只会上炒冷饭这道菜。


Dan: Right of your way, pal.

看路啊,伙计。


Blair: How could he just blow me off?

他怎么可以放我鸽子?


Eleanor: You had me worried sick.

你让我担心死了。


Serena: It was a last minute thing.

(他)也是刚决定的。


Serena: Then vite, vite!

那就快点吧!


Eleanor: What am I supposed to do then? Make a scene? Behave like a pathetic, scorned wife?

那我应该怎么做?大闹一场?或者扮得像怨妇一样?


Gossip: Looks like daddy’s lil’ girl isn’t sugar and spice and everything nice after all.

看来爸爸的乖女儿也不是那么地完美。


Chuck: She’s been crystal about that since we got back.

她对此表现得很明显。


Dan: Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of yourself.

谢谢,虽然这是我逼你说出来的。


Blair: I can’t be held responsible for her mood swings.

她心情不好不关我的事。


Blair: We met briefly on Thanksgiving.

我们在感恩节时见过一面。


Blair: She’s running herself ragged.

她在努力。


Chuck: I’d say, let’s get the bitch.

我会说,那婊子死定了(让我们搞定/整死那婊子)。


Blair: Before you landed on my bed, we actually landed on a good idea.

在你爬上我的床以前我们已经想到了一个好主意。


Dan:(It) doesn’t quite roll off the tongue.

这的确很难说出口。


Blair: Right on schedule.

不出所料噢。


Chuck: There won’t be a dry eye in the house, trust me.

在屋子的人都会哭得稀里哗啦的。


Dan: Feels like one of you is a fish out of water?

你们其中的一个感觉会很难受。


【声明】内容源于网络
0
0
中国日报双语新闻
China Daily旗下官方账号。每周七天,为你的英语保鲜!
内容 13584
粉丝 0
中国日报双语新闻 China Daily旗下官方账号。每周七天,为你的英语保鲜!
总阅读8.4k
粉丝0
内容13.6k