《成为简•奥斯汀》

I was born rich, certainly, but I remain rich by virtue of exceptional conduct. I have shown restraint.
我出身富贵,但是我能一直这样富贵,是因为我的高尚品行。我很克制自己。
His addresses were offered in a manner violent enough to be flattering.
他的求爱炽热而近乎谄媚。
Her taste was refined, her sentiments noble, her person lovely, her figure elegant.
她拥有高雅的品味,高尚的情操,可爱的性格还有曼妙的身躯。
《饥饿游戏2》

I don’t want anyone looking to me.
我不想谁对我抱有期望。
I haven’t dealt in anything as common as money in years.
我很多年都不用金钱这种庸俗的东西了。
《神偷奶爸》

The moon is as good as ours.
月亮逃不出我们的手掌心。
You never know what kind of booby traps this guy could have set.
你永远猜不到这家伙可能会设下什么样的陷阱。
《了不起的盖茨比》

1. I'm paralyzed with happiness.
我要被幸福冲昏头脑了。
Well, I have a second sight sometimes that tells me what to do.
有时我的预感会告诉我做什么。
《和莎莫的500天》

There's plenty of other fish in the sea.
天涯何处无芳草。
I guess we can just agree to disagree.
我想我们应该求同存异。
You start putting labels on it, that's like the kiss of death.
你想确定关系,但那可能就完蛋了。
《朱莉与朱莉娅》

It's just I've never flunked a test in my entire life.
只是我这辈子从来没有考试不及格过。
I'm having a hard time pretending to be anything but devastated.
我感到很崩溃,但是还要假装一切都好,这日子真难熬。
Eric, me, the cat, slightly worse for wear, sitting in the outer boroughs, eating.
埃里克,我,还有我们的猫,身材都有些走样了,我们坐在巷子里,酣畅地吃喝。

