大数跨境
0
0

非洲年轻人为看马云挤破门,演讲场场爆满,金句不断!

非洲年轻人为看马云挤破门,演讲场场爆满,金句不断! 中国日报双语新闻
2017-07-24
1
导读:当地时间7月19至21日,阿里巴巴集团董事局主席马云首次以联合国贸易和发展会议青年创业和小企业特别顾问的身份


当地时间7月19至21日,阿里巴巴集团董事局主席马云首次以联合国贸易和发展会议青年创业和小企业特别顾问的身份到访非洲。



除了至少4场闭门会议外,在肯尼亚和卢旺达的两天时间内,马云总共参加了7场公开演讲或问答对话,场场爆满。


甚至在卢旺达首都的一场演讲,因为观众心情太过急迫,愣是冲破了会务安保人员的层层阻拦,提前破门而入。非洲年轻人对马云的热情与期待,可见一斑。



当然,马云的演讲也是场场精彩,不时博得满堂喝彩。来感受一下现场氛围。↓↓




下面让我们一起回顾,马云首次非洲行的“金句良言”吧!




You have to get used to failure. If you can not get used to failure, just like a boxer, if you do not get used to be hit, how can you win?

每个人都必须习惯于失败,如果你不能习惯于失败,就像拳击手不习惯于被别人打,你怎么可能会赢呢?




We do not plan to globalize the company but the e-commerce platform.

我们不打算把公司全球化,我们希望把电子商务平台全球化。




E-commerce is not about computer talking to computer, e-commerce is about people to people. 

电子商务并非是电脑间的交流,而是人与人的交流。




A good teacher is always expecting his student be better than him.

好的老师一直期待学生比自己更优秀。




When you have one million, that’s your money. When you have 20 million, that a problem...When you have $1 billion, that’s the money that belongs to the society.

当你拥有100万(美元)的时候,那是你自己的钱;当你拥有2000万的时候,烦恼就来了……当你拥有超过10亿美元的时候,那些钱是属于社会的。




Be a person that can be respected not be a person that is rich.

要做一个令人尊敬的人,而不只是一个有钱人。




I never destroy anybody’s business. They normally destroy themselves.

我从来不破坏别人的生意,他们(人们)通常是自己毁了自己。




Complain doesn’t work.

抱怨无用。




Failure never stopped me but trained me.

失败从来没有阻止我,只是让我经受了历练。




Nobody helping you is common; (some) people help you that is uncommon.

没有人帮忙是正常的,有人帮忙反而不正常了。




Most of the time, if the government doesn’t know what is going on, that is opportunity.

大多数情况下,如果政府不知道该怎么办,那其实是你的机会。




I believe 80% to 90% of the business in the future will be online.

我认为未来80-90%的生意将在线上进行。




Machine will be smarter than we are. And imagine, the past 20 years, we make people like machine. In the future, we make machine like people.

机器一定会比我们更聪明。可以想见,过去20年,我们让人越来越像(干活)机器,未来20年我们将会让机器越来越像人。




Opportunity always exists in the place where people complain.

抱怨所在即机会。




I like globalization. I am a strong believer of globalization. 

我喜欢全球化,我是全球化的坚定信任者。




Africa, I don’t think has anything to lose.

我认为非洲没有什么可失去的。




It’s easy to build buildings but it’s difficult to call the animals back.

建楼容易,召回动物太难。




Young age is something that is the best opportunity.

年轻就是最好的机会。




Someday I may write a book. The book’s name will be Alibaba’s 1001 mistakes

将来有一天我可能会写本书,书名就叫《阿里巴巴的一千零一个错误》。




Innovation is not from the government. Innovation is from your customer, from the market.

创新的驱动力量不是政府,而是客户和市场。




Always remember, customer No.1, employee No.2, share holder No.3.

一定要牢记:客户第一,员工第二,股东第三。




When you hire employees, find people who are smarter than you are, find the people who can be your boss, if you think this guy will be your boss in 5 years, hire him.

在招聘雇员时,要找到你比你聪明的人,要找个可以成为你老板的人,如果你觉得这个人5年内会成为你的老板,一定要雇佣他。




In future, there will be no "made in China" or "made in America", but "made in internet".

未来将不会再有“中国制造”或“美国制造”,而是“互联网制造”。




推荐阅读


马云的鸡汤振奋底特律,目测一批美国中小企业正向中国市场赶来丨外媒说

【声明】内容源于网络
0
0
中国日报双语新闻
China Daily旗下官方账号。每周七天,为你的英语保鲜!
内容 13584
粉丝 0
中国日报双语新闻 China Daily旗下官方账号。每周七天,为你的英语保鲜!
总阅读32
粉丝0
内容13.6k