大数跨境
0
0

TED演讲 | 我嘴里的乐队

TED演讲 | 我嘴里的乐队 Jerry出海记
2025-11-26
2
导读:关注中考英语,每日更新学习干货!!!

   
最近,微信推送机制又发生了变化,
很多读者说总错过推送,刷不到我们了,
所以小编恳请大家“星标”我们,

请点击订阅号名称,进入主页,
点击右上角
“···”
“中考英语”设为“星标”
希望我们不要走散哦~
👇👇👇

    在他精彩绝伦的表演中,节奏口技表演家汤姆·图姆用节奏、幽默和各式乐器模仿口技打造了一场11分钟时长的有趣又有创意的表演,一定会让你喜笑颜开。

    TED演讲稿

    My name is Tom, and I've come here today to come clean about what I do for money.
    我叫汤姆,今天我来到这里向大家坦白交待我的谋生之道
    Basically, I use my mouth in strange ways in exchange for cash.
    基本上,我靠嘴巴以特殊的方式来换现金
    I usually do this kind of thing in seedy downtown bars and on street corners,
    我通常都在闹市区的破酒吧和街角做这事儿
    so this mightn't be the most appropriate setting,
    这里可能不算是个合适的地方
    but I'd like to give you guys a bit of a demonstration about what I do.
    但我还是想给大家稍微做个示范究竟我是从事什么工作
    And now, for my next number, I'd like to return to the classics.
    好了,下一个节目,我要回归经典
    We're going to take it back, way back, back into time.
    我们要倒退,大步倒退,回到过去
    Billie Jean is not my lover.
    比利·简不是我的情人。
    She's just a girl who claims that I am the one.
    她只是个女孩,声称我就是那个人。
    But the kid is not my son. All right.
    但那孩子不是我的骨肉。好了
    Wassup. Thank you very much, TEDx.
    大家好吗?非常感谢,TEDx
    If you guys haven't figured it out already, my name's Tom Thum, and I'm a beatboxer,
    如果大家还不知道的话,我叫汤姆·图姆,我是个口技表演家
    which means all the sounds that you just heard
    也就是说刚刚大家听到的所有声音
    were made entirely using just my voice, and the only thing was my voice.
    都是由我自己发出的,纯粹只有我的声音而已
    And I can assure you there are absolutely no effects on this microphone whatsoever.
    我可以向大家保证,这个麦克风绝对没有加任何的音效
    And I'm very, very stoked. You guys are just applauding for everything. It's great.
    我现在非常非常兴奋。你们可是什么都鼓掌啊,太棒了
    Look at this, Mom! I made it!
    看呀,妈妈!我成功了!
    I'm very, very stoked to be here today,
    今天能来到这里我很兴奋
    representing my kinfolk and all those that haven't managed to make a career out of an innate ability for inhuman noisemaking.
    代表所有同仁和所有与生俱来能够发出非人的声音,却还未成功创出一番天地的朋友们
    Because it is a bit of a niche market,
    因为这算是一个利基市场
    and there's not much work going on, especially where I'm from.
    而且这个圈子仍比较冷清,特别是我的家乡
    You know, I'm from Brisbane, which is a great city to live in.
    我来自布里斯班,是个非常宜居的城市
    Yeah! All right! Most of Brisbane's here. That's good.
    耶!好嘞!大多数的班城人都来了,很好
    You know, I'm from Brizzy, which is a great city to live in,
    大家知道我来自班城,是个非常宜居的城市
    but let's be honest -- it's not exactly the cultural hub of the Southern Hemisphere.
    但坦白说,那儿不算是南半球的文化中心
    So I do a lot of my work outside Brisbane and outside Australia,
    所以我在其他城市表演,在其他国家表演
    and so the pursuit of this crazy passion of mine
    我对这一份疯狂热情的追逐
    has enabled me to see so many amazing places in the world.
    使得我去到过世界上很多神奇的地方
    So I'd like to share with you, if I may, my experiences.
    所以,如果可以的话,我想和大家分享我的经历
    So ladies and gentlemen, I would like to take you on a journey
    女士们先生们,我将要带大家踏上一段旅程
    throughout the continents and throughout sound itself.
    穿越大洲,穿越声音
    We start our journey in the central deserts.
    我们的旅途从中央沙漠开始
    And before we reach our final destination, ladies and gentlemen,
    在到达本次旅途终点前,女士们先生们
    I would like to share with you some technology
    我想给大家展示一下
    that I brought all the way from the thriving metropolis of Brisbane.
    从新兴大都市布里斯班带来的一项技术
    These things in front of me here are called Kaoss Pads,
    我面前的这堆东西叫合成器
    and they allow me to do a whole lot of different things with my voice.
    它们让我能够用我的声音变化出不同效果
    For example, the one on the left here
    例如,左边这个功能
    allows me to add a little bit of reverb to my sound,
    能够让我的声音有一点混响的效果
    which gives me that -- flavor.
    产生了这样的效果
    And the other ones here,
    而这边这些
    I can use them in unison to mimic the effect of a drum machine or something like that.
    我可以利用合音模仿电子鼓或类似的声音
    I can sample in my own sounds and I can play it back just by hitting the pads here.
    我可以把自己的声音录下,只要按这些就可以回放
    I got way too much time on my hands.
    我的手可是闲得不得了啊
    And last but not least,
    最后
    the one on my right here allows me to loop loop loop loop loop loop loop loop my voice.
    右边的这个功能让我能够重复重复重复重复重复重复重复重复我的声音
    So with all that in mind, ladies and gentlemen,
    以上表演,女士们先生们
    I would like to take you on a journey to a completely separate part of Earth
    我要带大家踏上一段旅程,去到一个与这个世界分离的地方
    as I transform the Sydney Opera House into a smoky downtown jazz bar.
    我从悉尼歌剧院穿越到一个烟雾缭绕的闹市爵士酒吧
    All right boys, take it away.
    好了朋友们,开始吧
    Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to a very special friend of mine,
    女士们先生们,我要向大家介绍一位特别的朋友
    one of the greatest double bassists I know.
    我认识的最伟大的低音歌手
    Mr. Smokey Jefferson, let's take it for a walk. Come on, baby.
    烟枪杰弗逊先生,让我们开始吧
    All right, ladies and gentlemen,
    好了,女士们先生们
    I'd like to introduce you to the star of the show,
    我要向大家介绍这次演出的明星
    one of the greatest jazz legends of our time.
    我们这个时代最伟大的爵士传奇之一
    Music lovers and jazz lovers alike,
    音乐和爵士爱好者们
    please give a warm hand of applause for the one and only Mr. Peeping Tom. Take it away.
    请大家热烈地鼓掌,欢迎独一无二的瞄眼汤姆先生。开始吧
    Thank you, Thank you very much!
    谢谢,谢谢大家



    觉这篇文章能戳中你的心,点亮【在看】让更多人看到。

    期待同学们在下方留言“每日打卡”,让我看到你们的坚持!同学们需要哪些学习资料可以在下方留言告诉我哦~
    标签:中考英语  
    商务合作微信:JJYYshangwu
    更多内容请关注中考英语 ID:zkyy100
    //


    免责声明

    1.本公众号部分转载的文章、图文、视频来自网络,其版权和文责属原作者所有,若来源标注错误或侵犯到您的权益,烦请告知,我们将立即删除。
    2.本公众号编辑部工作人员的原创文章,其版权属于我们微信公众号所属主体。
    3.本公众号特约稿原创文章,其版权和文责属作者所有。
    4.若要转载原创文章用于商业用途,请联系我们,未经同意不得转载。任何转载请注明文章来源。如有问题,请联系我们,谢谢!
      

     

       
    点击阅读原文领取【内部名师资料】

     

    【声明】内容源于网络
    0
    0
    Jerry出海记
    跨境分享社 | 长期分享行业动态
    内容 44206
    粉丝 0
    Jerry出海记 跨境分享社 | 长期分享行业动态
    总阅读251.8k
    粉丝0
    内容44.2k