大数跨境
0
0

第七环|售后与纠纷

第七环|售后与纠纷 Flora 干外贸
2025-09-13
19

本期分享10个高效得体的英文表达,助你妥善处理售后问题,将客户转化为长期伙伴!


1.We've received your feedback and are looking into it urgently.

我们已收到您的反馈,正在紧急核查此事。

(looking into: Investigating, 调查中)


2. Could you please provide photos or videos of the damaged goods for our investigation?

能否提供货物损坏的照片或视频?

(damaged goods: Products that are broken, 损坏货物)


3. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

对此次造成的不便,我们深表歉意。

(inconvenience: Trouble caused, 不便)


4. We'll cover the cost of replacement for the defective items.

我们将承担问题产品的换货费用。

(replacement: Sending new items, 换货)


5. Would you consider accepting a partial refund for this minor issue?

对于轻微问题,您是否接受部分退款?

(partial refund: Returning part of the payment, 部分退款)

6. We will dispatch a technical specialist to resolve the issue on-site.

我们将派遣技术人员解决现场问题。

(technician: Skilled repair person, 技术人员)


7. This issue is covered under our warranty policy.

这种情况在我们的保修范围内。

(warranty: Repair guarantee, 保修)


8. Let's work together to find a mutually satisfactory solution.

让我们共同寻找一个双方都满意的解决方案。

(solution: Way to solve problem, 解决方案)


9. 9. We will enhance our quality control measures to prevent any recurrence of such issues in the future.

我们将加强质检,避免未来再发生问题。

(QC: Quality Control, 质量控制)


10.We greatly appreciate your patience and cooperation throughout this resolution process.

感谢您在问题处理过程中的耐心配合。

(patience: Waiting calmly, 耐心)



用专业的态度和清晰的语言化解危机,让合作关系更加稳固!下期将分享「外贸知识」。

【声明】内容源于网络
0
0
Flora 干外贸
1234
内容 14
粉丝 0
Flora 干外贸 1234
总阅读184
粉丝0
内容14