大数跨境

100个外贸跟单员常用英语口语句子跟读打卡!建议收藏起来,基础差也能学好

100个外贸跟单员常用英语口语句子跟读打卡!建议收藏起来,基础差也能学好 小A闯跨境
2025-10-24
41
导读:这份句子清单覆盖订单跟进、物流沟通、问题处理等核心场景,能帮你在日常对接中更顺畅地用英语沟通,提升工作效率。

这份句子清单覆盖订单跟进、物流沟通、问题处理等核心场景,能帮你在日常对接中更顺畅地用英语沟通,提升工作效率。

  1. This is [Your Name] from [Company Name], following up on our order No. [Order Number]. 我是 [公司名称] 的 [你的名字],正在跟进我们的 [订单编号] 订单。
  2. Could you please confirm if you have received our purchase order? 麻烦你确认一下是否已收到我们的采购订单?
  3. When can we expect the production schedule for this order? 我们大概什么时候能拿到这个订单的生产进度表?
  4. Could you update us on the current production status? 能向我们更新一下目前的生产状态吗?
  5. Is there any delay in production, and if so, what’s the reason? 生产是否有延迟?如果有的话,原因是什么?
  6. We need to ensure the goods meet our quality standards as specified in the contract. 我们需要确保货物符合合同中规定的质量标准。
  7. Could you arrange for a pre-shipment inspection before delivery? 发货前能安排一次装船前检验吗?
  8. What’s the estimated time of shipment for this order? 这个订单的预计发货时间是什么时候?
  9. Can you ship the goods earlier than the originally agreed date? 你们能比原定日期提前发货吗?
  10. We require the goods to be shipped by [Shipping Method], as stated in the order. 正如订单中所述,我们要求货物通过 [运输方式] 运输。
  11. Could you provide the tracking number once the goods are shipped? 货物发出后,能提供一下跟踪单号吗?
  12. Please send us the commercial invoice and packing list as soon as possible. 请尽快把商业发票和装箱单发给我们。
  13. The documentation must be accurate to avoid customs clearance issues. 单据必须准确,以免出现清关问题。
  14. Have you booked the shipping space with the freight forwarder? 你们已经向货运代理订舱了吗?
  15. Could you coordinate with the forwarder to ensure on-time shipment? 能和货代协调一下,确保按时发货吗?
  16. We haven’t received the goods yet; could you check the delivery status? 我们还没收到货物,能查一下配送状态吗?
  17. There was a mistake in the quantity of goods received; please look into it. 收到的货物数量有误,请调查一下。
  18. Some of the goods arrived damaged; we need to discuss the solution. 部分货物到货时损坏了,我们需要协商解决方案。
  19. Could you send replacement parts for the damaged items? 能为损坏的物品发送替换件吗?
  20. We request a refund for the defective goods as per the contract terms. 根据合同条款,我们要求对不合格货物进行退款。
  21. When will the replacement goods be shipped to us? 替换货物什么时候会发给我们?
  22. Please confirm the delivery address again to avoid any mistakes. 请再次确认送货地址,以免出错。
  23. The delivery address has changed; here is the new one. 送货地址有变更,这是新地址。
  24. Could you extend the payment term for this order due to cash flow issues? 由于资金流问题,能延长这个订单的付款期限吗?
  25. We will arrange the payment once we receive the shipping documents. 我们收到货运单据后会安排付款。
  26. Please remind us when the payment is due to avoid late fees. 付款到期时请提醒我们,以免产生滞纳金。
  27. Is there any possibility to split the order into two shipments? 有没有可能把这个订单分两批发货?
  28. We need the first batch to be shipped by [Date], and the second by [Date]. 我们需要第一批在 [日期] 前发货,第二批在 [日期] 前发货。
  29. Could you provide a sample of the product before mass production? 批量生产前能提供一个产品样品吗?
  30. We need to approve the sample before you start full-scale production. 你们开始全面生产前,我们需要先确认样品。
  31. The sample doesn’t meet our requirements; please make the necessary adjustments. 样品不符合我们的要求,请做必要的调整。
  32. When will the revised sample be ready for our review? 修订后的样品什么时候能准备好给我们审核?
  33. We need to change some specifications of the order; could you accommodate that? 我们需要更改订单的一些规格,你们能配合吗?
  34. What’s the cost impact of changing the specifications at this stage? 现阶段更改规格会对成本产生什么影响?
  35. Please confirm if the revised specifications are feasible for production. 请确认修订后的规格在生产上是否可行。
  36. Could you provide a detailed quotation for the additional items we need? 能为我们需要的额外物品提供详细报价吗?
  37. We need to compare your quotation with others before making a decision. 我们需要将你的报价与其他方比较后再做决定。
  38. Is there any discount available for increasing the order quantity? 增加订单数量的话,有折扣吗?
  39. We hope to negotiate a better price for this long-term cooperation. 对于这次长期合作,我们希望能协商一个更优惠的价格。
  40. Could you explain the breakdown of the pricing in your quotation? 能解释一下报价中的价格明细吗?
  41. The lead time is too long for us; can you shorten it? 交货周期对我们来说太长了,能缩短吗?
  42. What factors may affect the lead time, and how can we avoid delays? 哪些因素可能影响交货周期,我们如何避免延迟?
  43. Please keep us informed of any changes to the lead time immediately. 交货周期如有任何变化,请立即通知我们。
  44. We need to know the material used for the product to ensure compliance. 我们需要了解产品所用的材料,以确保合规。
  45. Could you provide a material safety data sheet (MSDS) for the product? 能提供产品的材料安全数据表(MSDS)吗?
  46. The packaging must be strong enough to withstand international shipping. 包装必须足够坚固,以承受国际运输。
  47. Can you customize the packaging with our company logo? 能在包装上印上我们公司的 logo 吗?
  48. Please label each carton with the order number and part number clearly. 请在每个纸箱上清晰标注订单号和零件号。
  49. We need the packaging to be environmentally friendly as per our policy. 根据我们的政策,包装需要是环保的。
  50. Could you confirm if the goods comply with the import regulations of our country? 能确认货物是否符合我国的进口规定吗?
  51. We need additional certificates to clear the goods through customs; can you provide them? 我们需要额外的证书来清关,你们能提供吗?
  52. What certificates are required for this product to enter our market? 这个产品进入我们市场需要哪些证书?
  53. Please ensure all certificates are valid and up-to-date. 请确保所有证书都有效且在有效期内。
  54. There’s a problem with customs clearance; could you offer assistance? 清关遇到了问题,能提供帮助吗?
  55. The customs is asking for more documents; can you send them quickly? 海关要求提供更多单据,能尽快发送吗?
  56. Could you coordinate with your local customs to speed up the clearance process? 能和你们当地的海关协调,加快清关流程吗?
  57. We need to reschedule the delivery date due to unexpected circumstances. 由于突发情况,我们需要重新安排交货日期。
  58. Please confirm if the new delivery date is acceptable to your production team. 请确认新的交货日期是否得到你们生产团队的认可。
  59. We apologize for the change, and appreciate your flexibility. 对于这次变更我们表示歉意,感谢你们的配合。
  60. Could you provide an update on the status of our inquiry sent last week? 能更新一下我们上周发送的询价的进展吗?
  61. We haven’t received a response to our inquiry; could you follow up internally? 我们还没收到询价的回复,能在内部跟进一下吗?
  62. Please clarify the terms of payment in your quotation; we have some questions. 请澄清报价中的付款条款,我们有一些疑问。
  63. What’s your policy on order cancellations, and are there any fees involved? 你们的订单取消政策是什么?会有相关费用吗?
  64. We need to cancel the order due to [Reason]; please advise the next steps. 由于 [原因],我们需要取消订单,请告知后续步骤。
  65. Could you hold the shipment temporarily until we confirm the delivery details? 在我们确认交货细节前,能暂时延迟发货吗?
  66. Please notify us at least three days before the goods are ready to ship. 货物准备好发货前,请至少提前三天通知我们。
  67. We need to send a representative to your factory to check the production; is that possible? 我们需要派代表去你们工厂检查生产情况,可行吗?
  68. Could you arrange a meeting with your production manager to discuss the order progress? 能安排和你们的生产经理开会,讨论订单进展吗?
  69. The color of the product is slightly different from the sample; please correct it. 产品颜色和样品有轻微差异,请修正。
  70. We require the products to be packed in individual boxes for each unit. 我们要求每个产品单独用盒子包装。
  71. Could you increase the quantity of the order by 50 units? 能把订单数量增加 50 个单位吗?
  72. We need to reduce the order quantity by 30 units due to market changes. 由于市场变化,我们需要把订单数量减少 30 个单位。
  73. Please confirm if the change in quantity will affect the production schedule. 请确认数量变更是否会影响生产进度。
  74. What’s the minimum order quantity (MOQ) for this product? 这个产品的最小起订量(MOQ)是多少?
  75. Can you make an exception to the MOQ for this first order? 对于这第一笔订单,能在最小起订量上破例吗?
  76. We need the goods to arrive before [Date] for our promotion; please prioritize this order. 为了配合我们的促销活动,货物需要在 [日期] 前到达,请优先处理这个订单。
  77. Could you provide a progress report on the order every Friday? 能每周五提供一份订单进展报告吗?
  78. The report should include production progress, quality checks, and shipment plans. 报告需包含生产进度、质量检查和发货计划。
  79. We noticed a discrepancy in the invoice amount; please verify and correct it. 我们发现发票金额有差异,请核实并修正。
  80. The invoice should include the order number and itemized costs for each product. 发票需包含订单号和每个产品的分项成本。
  81. Could you send a proforma invoice before the goods are shipped? 货物发货前,能先发送形式发票吗?
  82. We need the proforma invoice to apply for import permits. 我们需要形式发票来申请进口许可证。
  83. Please confirm the port of loading and port of destination for this shipment. 请确认这次 shipment 的装货港和目的港。
  84. Is there any additional cost for changing the port of destination? 更改目的港会有额外费用吗?
  85. Could you recommend a reliable freight forwarder for shipping to our country? 能推荐一家可靠的货代,负责运输到我们国家吗?
  86. We prefer to use our own freight forwarder; please coordinate with them directly. 我们更倾向于使用自己的货代,请直接和他们协调。
  87. The goods are stuck at the port; could you help investigate the reason? 货物在港口滞留了,能帮忙调查原因吗?
  88. Please provide all necessary documents to the forwarder to resolve the port issue. 请向货代提供所有必要的单据,以解决港口滞留问题。
  89. We need to know the weight and volume of the shipment for customs declaration. 为了报关,我们需要知道货物的重量和体积。
  90. Could you provide the exact gross weight and net weight of each carton? 能提供每个纸箱的确切毛重和净重吗?
  91. The product manual must be in both English and our local language; can you arrange that? 产品说明书必须包含英文和我们的当地语言,能安排吗?
  92. Please ensure the product manual includes detailed installation and maintenance instructions. 请确保产品说明书包含详细的安装和维护说明。
  93. We received feedback from customers about a defect; could you investigate the root cause? 我们收到客户关于产品缺陷的反馈,能调查根本原因吗?
  94. Please take corrective actions to prevent similar defects in future shipments. 请采取纠正措施,防止未来发货出现类似缺陷。
  95. Could you provide a warranty certificate for each product? 能为每个产品提供保修证书吗?
  96. Please clarify the warranty period and coverage for the product. 请阐明产品的保修期和保修范围。
  97. We appreciate your prompt response and support throughout this order process. 感谢你在整个订单流程中的及时回复和支持。
  98. We look forward to continuing our cooperation with your company on future projects. 我们期待未来能继续与贵公司在项目上合作。
  99. If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact us. 如果你有任何问题或需要更多信息,请随时联系我们。
  100. Let’s work together to ensure the smooth completion of this order and future collaborations. 让我们共同努力,确保这个订单顺利完成,并推进未来的合作。


希望这些句子能切实帮你解决外贸跟单中的英语沟通难题,无论是对接客户还是协调供应链,都能让你更从容应对,助力工作高效推进。


阅读原文领取免费试听课进行测评,对自己的英语情况进行全面摸索,会有文字版的报告反馈~



【声明】内容源于网络
0
0
小A闯跨境
跨境分享舍 | 每日更新实用内容
内容 0
粉丝 13
小A闯跨境 跨境分享舍 | 每日更新实用内容
总阅读0
粉丝13
内容0