
在外企被外籍老板安排工作,不同场景对应不同说法:)那具体不同场景我们应该怎么说呢?
快快收好这些我们为大家准诶的地道表达,以后肯定能用上!
一、欣然接受(常规工作、力所能及)
Sure, I’ll get this done right away.
好的,我马上着手处理。
No problem. I will take care of it.
没问题,这件事我会跟进。
Got it. I’ll keep you updated on the progress.
收到,我会及时同步进度。
本公众号创始人Sherry的新书上市,欢迎选购🙋
二、确认细节(任务模糊,需厘清要求)
Understood. Could you clarify a few details for me?
明白了,能否请您说明一下具体细节?
I’ve noted the task. May I confirm the deadline?
任务已收到,想跟您确认下截止时间。
Got it. Just to make sure, do you have any specific requirements?
收到,想问下您是否有具体要求?
三、任务繁重 / 时间紧张(委婉提困难,给出方案)
I’ll work on it. Given my current workload, I may need a little extra time.
我会推进这项工作,结合目前手头任务,可能需要多一点时间。
I can handle this. Would it be possible to adjust the timeline slightly?
我可以完成,请问工期能否稍微延后一些?
想要高效提升英语口语和听力,
🉑️试试我们的「1对1英文外教课」🙋
课后还能拿到水平反馈和后续学习建议哟~
四、超出本职 / 能力范围(礼貌说明,主动对接)
This is not within my regular scope, but I can connect you with the colleague in charge.
这项工作不在我的日常职责内,我帮您对接对应的同事。
I’m afraid I don’t have relevant experience in this area. Could we ask someone more familiar?
我在这块缺少相关经验,是否可以交由更熟悉的同事处理?
五、临时加任务(手头已有工作,协调优先级)
I’m currently working on XX task. Which one should I prioritize?
我目前正在处理 XX 工作,请问我优先做哪一项?
Alright. I will arrange my schedule and finish both tasks as soon as possible.
好的,我会调整安排,尽快完成两项工作。
投稿请发邮件至:sherryibs@163.com
商务合作or交流:添加Sherry,注明来意
Sherry微信:sherryzhong3


