大数跨境

酒店常用英语情景对话,酒店人学起来!

酒店常用英语情景对话,酒店人学起来! OTA网络推广平台
2017-06-02
1
导读:近期,酒店高参推出不少关于酒店人英语的文章,有酒店人反映需要提供更多关于对话的内容方便在了解自己说什么的同时

近期,酒店高参推出不少关于酒店人英语的文章,有酒店人反映需要提供更多关于对话的内容方便在了解自己说什么的同时,了解客人的答复,今日分享酒店入住-点餐-客房-洗衣房-退房的一整套服务英语对话。


1

入 住

(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)


F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?
欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?


G: I’d like a room, please.
我要住店。

F: Would you prefer a single or a double?
你是要单人间还是双人间呢?


G: A double, please. How much is that?
双人间,价格是多少?

F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?
145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?


G: Just tonight.
就今晚。


F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?
一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?


G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.
我是达维斯。

F: And how do you spell that, sir?
怎么拼写呢?


G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.

D-A-V-I-E-S


F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?
好的,你想要如何付款?


G: Do you take VISA?
能用VISA卡吗?


F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.
可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。


G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?
我用VISA付款,退房时间是?


F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?
10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?


G: And is there a restaurant?
有餐厅吗?


F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.
3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。


G: Is there a pool here?

有游泳池吗?


F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.
有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。


G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?
餐厅什么时候关门呢?


F: They both close at 10:00 P.M. 
餐厅和游泳池都是10点。


G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M.
好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?


F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay. 
没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!


了解更多前台英语,点击以下图片进入:

2

点 餐

(W: Waiter G: Guest)

 

W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation? 
晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗? 


G: Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.

我是Johnson. 


W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right? 
这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗? 


G: Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.
谢谢,非常好。 


W: My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?
不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?


G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?  
还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗? 


W: How much would you spend?
你大概消费多少钱呢?  


G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics. 
钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。


W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.
好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。


了解更多餐厅英文,点击以下图片进入:


3

客房服务

(R:Room Attendant G:Guest)


R: This is housekeeping, can I help you?

这是客房服务中心,有什么可以帮到您吗?


G: I forgot my adapter. Can I borrow one?

我忘了带转换插头,能借一个吗?


R: Yes, we can lend you a travel adapter. There is a deposit of 5 Euro.

没问题,我们可以借一个给您,不过您要付五欧元的押金。


G: That’s fine. Also, may I have extra towels?

可以。我可以多要几条毛巾吗? 


R: Of course.How many would you need?

当然可以,要几条呢?


G: Two bath towels please. Thank you.

两条浴巾。谢谢。

4

洗衣房

(A:Room Attendant B:Guest)


AExcuse me.Do you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.

打扰一下,您有需要洗的衣物吗?洗衣房服务员员来收衣物了。


GNo,not now,thank you.

现在还不需要,谢谢你.


AIf you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.The laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.

如果您有需要洗的衣物,请把它们放在浴室后面的洗衣袋了。洗衣房的工作人员每天早上会来取走。


GThank you.

谢谢你。


APlease tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.

请您告诉我们,或者在洗衣单上标明是否您的衣物需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或者缝补并且说明您什么时候要取回这些衣物。


GI see.What if there is any laundry damage?I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.

好的,我明白了。如果衣物损坏怎么办呢?我想知道您们酒店会怎么处理这个问题。


AIn such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.

如果是这样,酒店让人会赔偿。赔偿不会超过所洗衣物的十倍。


GThat sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.

那听起来非常合理。我希望衣物不会出现损坏。


ADon't worry,Ma'am.The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.

不要担心,女士。我们洗衣房工作经验很丰富的。


GAll right.Thank you for your information.

那好吧,谢谢你的提醒。


A: Not at all.

不用谢。



5

退 房

(F: Frontdesk G: Guest)


FGood afternoon. How may I help you?

下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?


G: Can you check me out please?

可以帮我退房吗?


F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?


G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯


F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。


G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?

一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?


F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。


G: Can I pay with a credit card?

我可以用信用卡支付吗?


F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

当然,请您给我下您的护照。


G: Here you are.

给你。


F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天


G: Thank you, you too, bye.

谢谢,你也是,再见。




长按识别二维码

关注更多精彩








【声明】内容源于网络
0
0
OTA网络推广平台
专注酒店推广多年,专业技术为商家提升酒店排名,整体评分,口碑好评,提高销量,提高入住率等。
内容 240
粉丝 0
OTA网络推广平台 专注酒店推广多年,专业技术为商家提升酒店排名,整体评分,口碑好评,提高销量,提高入住率等。
总阅读14
粉丝0
内容240