暑假已入尾声,大家开始陆续开学啦!在迎接新学期的到来时,爸爸妈妈们有没有一种如释重负的感觉呢?整个暑假天天和孩子们玩在一起故事肯定不少吧?下面就让我们来盘点下暑假孩子们在家让爸爸妈妈有点儿头大的笑点吧,老人带孩子的也值得看看:
1. Your kids are constantly hungry.
小朋友们基本上不停的要吃东西

Your kids: “I’m hungry. What’s there to eat?” 孩子:我又饿了,有啥吃的?
You: “NOTHING! THERE IS NOTHING LEFT! YOU’VE EATEN EVERYTHING!” 爸妈:没有了!全吃光了!你已经把能吃的全给吃了!!
2. They’re also constantly fighting.
不停的打架争吵啊

This goes way beyond sibling rivalry. 二宝的斗争很激烈
3. You’ve tried — and failed miserably — at being the fun, crafty parent.
你可能试了半天,想做个超级妈咪心灵手巧,但总是以悲剧收场。。。

“That was fun. Right, kids? Right, kids?” 这个很好玩对吗??很好玩对吗???
4. You’ve also tried looking for “fun” summer activities and seriously regretted it.
你在网上到处找“好玩的"暑期亲子活动亲自尝试吧,结果来个后悔莫及——网上的图片都是骗人的!
“Put a tent in the backyard and have a fun campout under the stars!” 网上说,在你家后花园里搭个帐篷露营看星星把!
You: “I threw out my back and my kid got stung by a bee! Thanks!”
结果:我的背弄伤了,我孩子还给蜜蜂蛰了!真是太谢谢了!
5. You’ve gained ten pounds.
你重了10斤啊!
You’ve become a little addicted to taking the kids out for ice cream… and ordering yourself a double scoop. 你带着孩子去吃冰激凌吧,结果自己吃上瘾了,每次还要点个双份的。。。
6. You feel like the neighborhood kids have moved into your home.
你有没有感觉邻居家的孩子都搬到你家来了?
Most of the kids are sweethearts, but do they have to spend so much time at your house?
大多数孩子还是很礼貌的啦。。只是他们好像也在我家蹲太久了吧。。。
7. You’ve spent way too much time online researching affordable things to do with your kids.
你已经花了太多时间在网上到处找搞的定的各种花样和自己孩子玩。。。
You were stoked to discover the free summer movie series at your local cineplex… until you ended up buying your kids popcorn, candy, and drinks. #SuddenlyExpensive
迫不及待的在各家电影院里找暑期大片,最终在给孩子买爆米花了,棉花糖了,各种吃的喝的中发现,钱真花的不少啊 :(
8. Despite all your researching, your bank account has still taken a hit.
尽管做足了各种研究功课,爸妈的钱包依然扁掉不少
Trips to the water park and arcade slipped in with all the free stuff, and now you need to take out a loan to pay for it all.
那些所有去游乐园水公园或者任何免费活动的建议,其实最终都不得不花上大笔钱啊
9. Your kids dared to use the “B” word.
英文里,孩子们竟然开始说"B"打头的禁词儿了
That’s right: “bored.” Even after you took them to the freaking water park.
是的,那就是"bored",意思就是无聊啊! 甚至是在你颤抖着陪他们玩完吓死人的水公园游乐谷之类啊! 有没有想哭的感觉??
10. You’ve applied bottles and bottles of sunscreen.
不是可以去游泳么? 不是可以去沙滩么? 结果买了一瓶又一瓶的防晒霜后,
And yet your kids still got sunburned.
孩子还是给晒伤啊!
11. You’ve had to listen to your kids whine that you didn’t go to Disneyland like the family down the street.
你不得不听你孩子天天抱怨没有像人家小朋友家那样去迪士尼玩啊!
Of course, if you did take your kids to Disneyland, then #7 is especially true for you.
当然,如果你真的带孩子去了迪士尼,那么看下第7条,花掉大把大把的钱那是肯定的!
12. You’re now way, way behind on your own assignments and projects.
为了这个暑假在家陪孩子玩,工作落下一大把了吧??
How are you supposed to get anything done with the kids around 24/7?
有这些在家瞎疯的熊孩子,你说我怎么静的下心搞工作啊??
13. Your kids won’t stop listening to the same songs, over and over and over.
熊孩子在家一遍又一遍的听同一首歌
We get it, kids! You really like Ariana Grande and that Iggy person!
爸妈完全明白你喜欢那谁谁谁唱歌了!
14. They won’t stop watching the same movies over and over either.
同样他们一遍又一遍的看同一个片子
Which means that you rarely get to watch anything you want on TV.
也就是说你就不太有希望用电视机了
15. You can’t run to the supermarket for one thing without taking the whole freaking family.
要去超市买点小东西都不得不不带上傻愣的一家子
“No, you can’t get a toy. We just need tomatoes. Just tomatoes!”
不行! 谁让你拿玩具的? 放回去放回去,我们就来买番茄的,就买番茄!!
16. Your kids’ brains may or may not have turned to mush.
你孩子的脑子可能也许大概已经乱成一锅粥
This despite the fact you’ve tried like hell to engage them with books, math puzzles, discussions, you name it.
尽管你已经竭尽所能给他们看书,数学题,各种研究(还是你自个儿起名的..)
17. Your laundry machine has gotten a workout… and so have you.
洗衣机就没停过,你俩也是
Your kids get ten times as dirty when they don’t have to sit at a desk all day.
你孩子一天弄脏10次,因为没坐在教室里端端正正的
18. Picking up after your kids is all you ever seem to do.
跟在孩子后头不停的捡啊捡啊仿佛是你每天所有的功课...
The summer has become an incredibly boring version of the movie Groundhog Daywhere all Bill Murray does is clean his house.
暑假好像变成了某部片子里的情景-男主成天干的事就是在打扫他家
19. You’re absolutely exhausted at the end of each day.
每天都是精疲力竭
Like “falling asleep standing up” tired.
就是那种站着都能睡着
Of course, no matter how much you dream of this day…
哈哈,我们知道你盼的就是这一天!开学啊!
It won’t be long before you can’t wait to have your kids back home next summer.
但不要忘了,年复一年,眨个眼下个暑假就到了!
LOL.
所以尽可能的,让孩子们多参加一些夏令营等活动吧,虽然好的夏令营价格不菲,但是带着孩子们去各种游乐园,吃完很多不该吃的东西,家长还得自己DIY各种家庭活动等等也得花上大笔的钱啊。所以算下来,让孩子和朋友们一起参加夏令营,一起欢笑其实真的很不错!这也是为什么我们Awesome Kid's Club的夏令营活动每年都是这么如火如荼的一大原因啦 :)
Awesome Kid's Club
021 5403 9916
www.awesomekidsclub.com.cn
FOLLOW AWESOME KID'S CLUB
Wechat 微信公众号: Awesome
Sina Weibo 新浪微博: Awesome_KidsclubFacebook: facebook.com/awesomekidsclub
Linked In: www.linkedin.com/company/awesome-kid's-club
举报

微信扫一扫
获得更多内容




















Wechat 微信公众号: Awesome