
我的介绍完了,谢谢!
That'sall for my presentation.thank you.
我先说这么多。
Somuch for my remarks fornow.
我要说的就是这些。
That'sall for what I want to say.
您看是先谈原则问题呢,还是先谈具体问题?
Iwonder ifyou would like to start with matters of principle or specificissues?
让我先谈一个问题。
Ifyou agree(With yourpermission), let me start with one issue
在谈那个问题之前我想对您刚才讲的话谈点看法。
Beforewe trunto that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on yourpresentation.
您对此事怎么看呢?
Iwish to benefit from yourviews on this matter.
我提议休会十分钟。 Ipropose a ten-minute break.
我想接着刚才的问题讲下去。
Iwill pick up where we left off just now.
对不起,我插一句。 Sorryfor the interruption but
当然可以! Byall means.
怎么都行! Whateveryou say.
我没有异议。 Ihave no objection.
我方对这个问题有异议。 Wetake exception to this question.

这个日期贵方觉得合适吗? Iwonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
不知你们上午谈的怎样? Iwonder how the meeting went this morning?
我方很希望贵方能尽早给予肯定的答复。
Wewould greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable andprompt commitment as soonas possible.
请你们务必在8月1日前提出意向书。
Youare kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no laterthan 1st August.
纠缠这个问题。 Entanglethis issue.
提倡节约 Advocate/uphold thriftiness
为了国家的繁荣 For the sakeof national property
经受了时间考验的友谊给我留下了很深的印象。
Thetime-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
密切注视 Keepclose watch on
促进密切合作 Spur/promote intensivecooperation
久仰! I've heard so muchabout you.
好久不见了! Longtime no see.
辛苦了! You'vehad a long day.You've had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们! Distinguished/Honorable/Respectedfriends
阁下(多用于称呼大使)Your Excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
Onbehalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warmwelcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.


