
晚安
心语
曾经有人说,好的爱情战得胜时间,抵得住流年,经得起离别,胜得住想念。我做好了和你一辈子的打算,也做好了你随时离开的准备,这也许是最好的爱情观,情到深处不纠缠。
头条@华夏地标
喜马拉雅听:贾真的声音

If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,
绝不像攀援的凌霄花,
To flaunt myself by your high branches.
借你的高枝炫耀自己;
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never imitate spoony birds,
绝不学痴情的鸟儿,
To repeat simple songs for green shade.
为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;

I will not only resemble a wellspring,
也不止像泉源,
To bring you cool consolation perennially;
常年送来清凉的慰藉;
I will not only resemble steepy mountains,
也不止像险峰,
To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.
增加你的高度,衬托你的威仪。
Even not only sunlight,
甚至日光。
Even not only spring rain,
甚至春雨。

No, these are not enough!
不,这些都还不够!
I must be a kapok beside you,
我必须是你近旁的一株木棉,
As an image of tree I stand with you.
作为树的形象和你站在一起。
Our roots hold tightly in the earth,
根,紧握在地下,
Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.
叶,相触在云里。
As each breeze passes, we salute each other,
每一阵风过,我们都互相致意,
But no one can understand our own words.
但没有人,听懂我们的言语。

You have your iron trunk and copper branch
你有你的铜枝铁干,
Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;
像刀,像剑,也像戟;
I have my red and big flowers,
我有我的红硕花朵,
Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.
像沉重的叹息,又像英勇的火炬。
Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;
我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;
Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,
我们分享雾霭、流岚、虹霓,
We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.
仿佛永远分离,却又终身相依。

Only this is great love,
这才是伟大的爱情,
Faithfulness lies here:
坚贞就在这里:
I love not only your gigantic stature,
不仅爱你伟岸的身躯,
But also the position you uphold,
也爱你坚持的位置,
And the earth on which you stand.
脚下的土地。


1
《致橡树》,是上个世纪八十年代舒婷的一首优美、深沉的抒情诗。诗人别具一格地选择了“木棉”与“橡树”两个中心意象,将细腻委婉而又深沉刚劲的感情包蕴在新颖生动的意象之中。它所表达的爱,不仅是纯真的、炙热的,而且是高尚的、伟大的。它像一支古老而又清新的歌曲,拨动着人们的心弦。

清净佛心-拉萨河夜景


长按二维码关注结缘



