外贸资源互助群
外贸干货分享,资源互助
文章末尾进群
1. If you’re any questions please let me know.
如有任何问题,请告诉我。
2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow:
请参照下面的暂定计划:
3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences.
请重新检查您的记录,如果发现任何差异,请告知。
4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation.
我们在你方确认的基础上遵循你方指示。
5.Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow.
盼明天收到你的回复。
6. Thanks in advance and best regards.
提前感谢并致以最诚挚的问候。
7. Please advise us with your comments.
请把你的看法告诉我们。
8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.
如果还有什么我可以帮忙的,请告诉我。
9.Sorry for the confusion.
很抱歉给您造成疑惑。
10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward.
请回顾一下,让我们讨论我们应该如何继续。
11.We would like to lock up this business.
我们想锁定这笔生意。
12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue.
你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。
13.Thanks for your understanding.
谢谢您的谅解。
14.Also please let me know if you need any other information.
另外,你们还需要其他信息吗?
15.Will get back to you ASAP.
会尽快回复你!
16.Let`s discuss this then.
到时我们讨论下这个问题。
17.We will let you know its result soon.
我们将很快通知您结果。
18.Any updates on this request?
关于这个问题有什么新的消息吗?
19.Please review and advise us with any questions.
请审查并提出任何问题。
20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause.
让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的。
21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?
现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理?
22.As I explained over the phone today,
如同我今天在电话中解释的那样,
23.Since we will have one chance only.
既然我们只有一个选择。
24.We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:
我们对其进行了审查,并提出了以下意见:
25.Please review with Jack and advise
请与 JACK 检讨并回复
26.Please check at your side and comment.
请你们那边检讨一下并回复。
27.Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black.
注意并理解以下所有内容,请参阅黑色粗体回复。
28. Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action.
评价和纠正措施提供给 JACK。
29.To sum up…
总结如下…
30.Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results.
请检讨以上计划并把结果告诉我们。
往期推荐


