

客房部
提取客人行李
could you check inbefore your luggage have been brought into the hotel?
能請您把行李拿進酒店以後再登記入住嗎?
Your luggage will be brought in straight away
您的行李馬上就會給您搬過來
They will sent up your luggage in a little while.
他們過一會就把您的行李送過來
I ‘ll find aluggage barrow.
我去找個行李車過來
You may collect your bags from the bell captain’s deskin the lobby.
您可以在大廳的服務廳台領取行李
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Example
例子
A:Morning ,this is bell captain’s desk.what can I do for you?
早上好,服務檯,能爲您效勞嗎?
B:yes,I’m going to check in,it’s too heavy for me to carry my bags ,could you send a bellman to help me?
是的,我想去登記入住,可是行李太重,你能不能派個行李員來幫幫我?
A:Certainly ,madam
當然可以,女士
B:thank you very much.
非常感謝
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
情景语句
What services come with that?这个价格包括哪些服务项目呢?
That sounds not bad at all. I'll take it.听起来还不错。这个房间我要了。
By the way, I'd like a quiet room away from the streetif the is possible.顺便说一下,如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。
Welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。
So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
Let me have a check again.让我再看一下。
The Reception Desk is straightahead.接待处就在前面。
After you, please.你先请。
Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
There is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。
———————————


