第128届广交会将继续延用线上的模式,于10月15日-24日在网上举办,为期10天,虽然上届广交会出现了不少翻车现场、尴尬事件,但还是有部分企业收获满满。
你的外贸商务英语准备好了吗?

最常用口语20句
1 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
3 It's just the matter of the schedule ,that is ,if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
4 I really enjoyed chatting with you earlier today and learning more about how you and [your company].
很高兴今早与您的交谈,并进一步了解了您和[贵公司]。
5 If he wants to make any changes ,minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
7 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
8 We'll leave some evenings free ,that is ,if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。
9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
10 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing
那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。
12 Have you given any additional thought to my proposal? I’d be happy to do a quick review of it on the phone and answer any and all questions you may have.
您对我的提议(方案)是否有其他的想法呢?我很乐意通过电话对其进行快速审核,并回答您可能遇到的所有问题。
13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.
有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。
14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.
这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。
15I trust that you have had an opportunity to read my previous email and look at our website, so I figured it’d be worthchecking in with you again.
我相信您已查阅了之前给您发送的邮件并浏览过我们的网站,因此我认为是很有必要再次与您联系的。
16 I'm afraid that won't be possible ,much as we'd like to.
尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。
17 We've got to report back to the head office.
我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。
18 Thank you for you cooperation.
谢谢你们的合作。
19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
20 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
线上广交会只是数字化外贸中的一小步,更多线上化的出海技术将会赋能中国外贸的进一步发展,品牌的塑造,提前的布局,趋势的洞察,人工智能的应用,将是未来外贸出海龙头的制胜法宝!
关注我们,获取更多线上化的布局方案。

点击阅读原文 Get更多外贸干货

