大数跨境

如何与外国友人说客套话呢?

如何与外国友人说客套话呢? SUNGO
2020-06-12
0



    外贸邮件中,为了表示对客户的尊重,我们在邮件中经常会使用一些敬语(客套话),那要如何正确地道又高大上的优雅表达呢?

一、表达合作意愿

①We greatly appreciated your patience in this situation.

我们很感激您的耐心。


② Any information you supply will be treated confidentially.

您提供的所有信息我们都会保密。

 

③ We must insist on the principle of customers first.

我们必须坚持客户第一的原则。

 

④ Payment can be made on any basis acceptable to you.

您的任何付款方式我们都能接受。



二、表达不满

① On examination we have found you are cooperating with our competitors.

我们发现您在跟我们的竞争对手合作。


② We regret to inform you that you have lost our patience and trust.

很抱歉,您已经失去了我们的耐心和信任。


③ We were disappointed to find that our compliant is not your primary concern.

我们很失望,我们的不满您并没有关注。


④We will be left with no alternative but...unless...

我们别无选择,除非您......



三、直接表达目的

①I am writing this letter to request the cancellation of the room booked by Mr. Han yesterday.

我写信来取消韩先生昨天订的房间。


②We wish to remind you that the deadline is approaching.

我们想提醒您截止日期快到了。


③I would appreciate your approval to have the meeting. Here are the details:

我很高兴您能参加会议,以下是详细情况:



四、重申建议或要求

①we suggest that you considering giving us the sole agent status.

我们建议您考虑给我们独家授权。


②Could you please let us know in your earliest convenience whether the above terms and conditions are acceptable for you?

以上条款请问您是否能接受,烦请尽早告诉我们。


③We will be pleased to supply any further information you require.

我们非常乐意给您提供您要求的进一步信息。


④We would be grateful if you could forward any further information about the willing of this order.

对于这笔订单,如果您能再给些明确的信息,我们将十分感激。



五、催促

①A reply by telephone would be appreciated.

事情紧急,如果您能尽快来电,我们不甚感激。


②As our demand / request / issue is very urgent, a quick telephone reply would be appreciated.

我们的要求/问题/事情紧急,请尽快回个电话。


③Our circumstances do not allow us to go on waiting any longer.

我们目前的情况让我们无法再继续等下去了。


④Please give this situation your immediate attention.

请即刻关注这种情况。


⑤Please note that the closing date/deadline for the order is 18 April, so will you please complete the attached forms and return them as soon as possible.

请注意这笔订单的最后期限是4月18日,所以请您尽快填好附件表格,并尽快发给我。 


六、表达良好祝愿

①We trust / hope you will find these requirements acceptable.

我们相信/希望您能接受这些要求。


②We look forward to doing business to our mutual advantage.

我们希望做生意能够达成双赢。


③We hope that the matter will be settled to our mutual satisfaction.

我们希望这件事情能让双方都得到一个满意的解决方案。


④We look forward to the opportunity of being your long-term supplier.

我们非常期望能够成为您的长期供应商。


⑤Thank you in advance.

先提前感谢您。


⑥We hope to meet your requirements of this priduct.

我们希望这款产品能达到您的要求。



七、要求提供信息

①Could you please supply us with information about the latest requirements.

你能否告诉我您最新的需求。


②Please advise us as soon as possible when the products received.

您收到货物后,请尽快通知我们。

【声明】内容源于网络
0
0
SUNGO
内容 591
粉丝 0
SUNGO
总阅读285
粉丝0
内容591