大数跨境
0
0

在国外银行就如何用人民币兑换美元该如何和国外的银行职员对话

在国外银行就如何用人民币兑换美元该如何和国外的银行职员对话 功夫外贸
2020-04-21
130
导读:在国外银行就如何用人民币兑换美元该如何和国外的银行职员对话

国外旅行人民币兑换美元常用英语对话模板

场景一:银行柜台兑换现金

英文对话:

  • A: Good day, sir! May I help you?
    你好,先生,需要我帮忙吗?
  • B: Hello, I'd like to change some RMB into US dollars. What's the exchange rate today?
    你好,我想把人民币换一些美元,今天的汇率是多少?
  • A: 7 yuan to 1 dollar. How much do you want to exchange?
    7元兑换1美元,你想兑换多少?
  • B: I have 4,000 RMB. Umm... let me think, well, that comes out to 570 dollars, then. Am I right?
    我有4000,唔…让我想想,那应该可以兑换570美元,对吧?
  • A: Yes, you are right.
    对,你算的没错。
  • B: Is there any service charge?
    有手续费吗?
  • A: The currency service charge is 2 dollars.
    兑换手续费是2美元
  • B: No problem, I'd like to change it.
    没问题,我要兑换。
  • A: All right. Your passport, please. And I need you to fill out this currency conversion form.
    好的,请把护照给我,你需要填写一下这张外币兑换表格。

场景二:银行营业时间咨询及兑换

  • A: What are your banking hours?
    你们银行的营业时间是从几点到几点?
  • B: From 10 to 4 o'clock, Monday through Thursday. On Fridays we're open until 5:00 p.m. We're closed on Saturdays and Sundays, but our drive-in window is open 24 hours.
    周一到周四上午10点到下午4点。周五开到下午5点。周六周日我们不营业,但免下车窗口24小时营业。
  • A: Thank you, I'd like to exchange RMB for U.S. dollars.
    谢谢,我想把人民币兑换成美元。
  • B: How much do you want to exchange, sir?
    先生,您要兑换多少?
  • A: Fifty thousand RMB. What's the exchange rate today?
    人民币5万元,今天的汇率是多少?
  • B: 7 yuan to one dollar.
    7元兑1美元
  • A: That comes out to 7140 dollars then. Am I right?
    那就是7140美元,对不对?
  • B: Yes, you're right.
    对,没错。
  • A: And please give me the rest in small change.
    请把剩下的钱兑换成零钱给我
  • B: All right. Your passport, please.
    好的,请把您的护照给我。

场景三:国际汇款操作

  • A: What can I do for you, madam?
    我能为您做些什么,女士?
  • B: I'd like to send some money to London.
    我想往伦敦汇些钱。
  • A: How much would you like to remit?
    汇多少?
  • B: 200,000 yuan, and I want to have it converted to British pounds before I remit it.
    20万人民币,汇之前我想先兑换成英镑。
  • A: That's quite a large sum. Would you please tell me the reason for the remittance?
    数目不小,请问汇款的原因是什么?
  • B: I'm a marketing manager from ABC. That's travel expenses for business trips.
    我是ABC公司的销售经理,那是出国的差旅费。
  • A: I see. The current rate is 10 yuan for 1 British pound. Then 200,000 yuan can be exchanged for 20,000 pounds. Do you want your money to go by telegraphic transfer, mail transfer or demand draft?
    我明白了,现行汇率是1英镑兑换10元人民币,那么20万元可兑换2万英镑,你要电汇、信汇还是票汇?
  • B: I'd like it remitted by telegraphic transfer. Here is the check of 200,000 yuan. How much do you charge for that?
    我想电汇,这是20万元支票,电汇手续费是多少?
  • A: 10 pounds for each 1000 pounds. So we'll charge you 200 pounds.
    每汇一千英镑的手续费是10英镑,收您200英镑手续费。
  • B: Can I pay the charge in Renminbi?
    手续费可以用人民币支付吗?
  • A: Sure. Please fill in the form and sign your name here.
    当然可以,请填写这张表格,并在这儿签字。
【声明】内容源于网络
0
0
功夫外贸
订阅功夫外贸,让你成为外贸SOHO自由职业者!跟随功夫外贸,让外贸创业成为可能!天天阅读功夫外贸,让你外贸英文突飞猛进!你过去是谁不重要,你未来要成为谁很重要,你跟谁在一起更重要,和功夫外贸在一起让外贸SO EASY!
内容 1567
粉丝 0
功夫外贸 订阅功夫外贸,让你成为外贸SOHO自由职业者!跟随功夫外贸,让外贸创业成为可能!天天阅读功夫外贸,让你外贸英文突飞猛进!你过去是谁不重要,你未来要成为谁很重要,你跟谁在一起更重要,和功夫外贸在一起让外贸SO EASY!
总阅读26.7k
粉丝0
内容1.6k