Friends 经典场景对话精简版
菲比生日将至,瑞秋询问礼物选择,意外遇见陌生女士点单,乔伊请求试穿开衫引发小冲突

Rachel: So Phoebe, what do you want for your birthday?
瑞秋:菲比,你想要什么生日礼物?
Phoebe: Well, what I really want is for my mom to be alive and enjoy it with me.
菲比:我想要我妈复活,和我一起庆祝。
Rachel: Okay... Let me put it this way. Anything from Crabtree and Evelyn?
瑞秋:好吧,这样吧,想不想要“艾芙琳”的产品?
Phoebe: Ooh! Bath salts would be nice.
菲比:我想要浴盐,很好。
(Jamie Buchman and Fran Devanow enter the coffee house.)
Jamie: What is this place?
杰米:这是什么地方?
Fran: Look, you’re cold, I have to pee, and there’s a cup of coffee on the window. How bad could it be?
弗兰:你冷,我想尿尿,窗户上有咖啡杯,能多差?
Jamie: I think we have an answer.
杰米:我想我们有答案了。
Fran: What’s she doing here?
弗兰:她怎么会在这儿?
Jamie: This could be God's way of telling us to eat at home.
杰米:老天爷可能在叫我们回家吃饭。
Fran: Think she got fired at Riff’s?
弗兰:她被瑞佛餐厅开除了吗?
Jamie: No, no, no. We were there last night. She kept bringing swordfish.
杰米:不,昨晚我们还在那儿吃饭,她不断端来剑鱼。
Fran: I’m gonna wait till after we order. It’s her, right.
弗兰:点完餐再去,是她吧?
Jamie: It looks like her.
杰米:看起来像她。
Phoebe: Yeah?
菲比:有事吗?
Jamie: Hi, it’s us.
杰米:是我们。
Phoebe: Right, and it’s me.
菲比:好呀,是我。
Jamie: So, so you’re here too?
杰米:你也在这儿?
Phoebe: Much as you are.
菲比:和你们一样。
Jamie: Your turn.
杰米:该你了。
Fran: Err... we know what we want.
弗兰:我们知道要什么。
Phoebe: Oh, that’s good.
菲比:很好。
Jamie: All we want is two Caffe Lattes.
杰米:我们要两杯拿铁。
Fran: And some biscotti cookies.
弗兰:还有小饼干。
Phoebe: Good choice.
菲比:不错的选择。
Jamie: Definitely her.
杰米:绝对是她。
Monica: I can’t believe you. You still haven’t told that girl she doesn’t have a job yet?
莫妮卡:我真不敢相信你还没告诉她她失业了?
Chandler: Well, you still haven’t taken down the Christmas lights.
钱德勒:你还没把圣诞灯拿下来。
Monica: Congratulations, I think you’ve found the world’s thinnest argument.
莫妮卡:恭喜你,你发现了世上最薄弱的论据。
Chandler: I’m just trying to find the right moment, you know?
钱德勒:我只是在寻找适当的时机。
Rachel: That shouldn’t be so hard, now that you’re dating.
瑞秋:应该不会太难找到,因为你们已开始约会。
Joey: Phoebe, could you do me a favor? Could you try this on? I just wanna make sure it fits.
乔伊:菲比,帮我个忙吗?能试穿看看吗?我想知道合不合身?
Phoebe: Ooh, my first birthday present... Oh, this is really...
菲比:我的第一件生日礼物…这衣服真…
Joey: Oh, no no no. It’s for Ursula. I just figured, you know, size-wise.
乔伊:不,是送给乌苏拉的,我想确认下尺寸。
Phoebe: Ohhh... Sure, yeah... Okay, it fits.
菲比:好吧,合身。
Rachel: Are you seeing her again tonight?
瑞秋:你今晚又和她约会?
Joey: Yep. Ice Capades.
乔伊:对,去看花样溜冰。
Chandler: Wow, this is serious. I’ve never known you to pay money for any kind of capade.
钱德勒:这回你是来真的,没想到你会为任何花式玩意儿付钱。
Joey: I don’t know. I like her. She’s different. There’s something about her.
乔伊:我也不知道,我喜欢她。她与众不同,有种特别的东西。
Phoebe: That you like, we get it. You like her. Great!
菲比:你喜欢,我们懂,你喜欢她,太好了。
Joey: Hey, Phoebe, I asked you, and you said it was okay.
乔伊:菲比,我问过你而你也同意了。
Phoebe: Alright, well, maybe now it’s not okay.
菲比:也许现在不同意了。
Joey: Okay... Well maybe now I’m not okay with it not being okay.
乔伊:也许我对于你的不同意也不同意了。
Phoebe: Okay.
菲比:好吧!
快织,好女人,快织!
[Scene: Chandler's Office, Chandler & Nina are locked in a passionate embrace. Someone knocks, so they hurriedly separate to stare out of the window. Chandler’s boss opens the door.]
Chandler: And that’s the Chrysler Building right there.
克莱斯勒大楼就在那儿
Mr. Douglas:Nina.
妮娜
Nina:Mr.Douglas... (flirting defensively) ..cool tie.
Douglas先生,不错的领带!
Mr. Douglas: (Shutting the door, then pointing vaguely at Nina’s shapely departure) She’s still here.
她还在这里?
Chandler: Yes, yes she is. Didn’t I memo you on this? See, after I let her go, err, I got a call from her psychiatrist, Dr. Flanen-nen, Dr. Flanen, Dr. Flan.
没错,她还在,我没通知你吗?我开除她后,接到她心理医生的电话,佛…佛林大夫
Chandler: And err, he informed me that uh, she took the news rather badly, in fact, he uh, mentioned the word frenzy.
他说她一时无法适应,老实说他提到“狂暴”这两个字
Mr. Douglas: You’re kidding? She seems so...
她?开什么玩笑?她…
Chandler: Oh, no, no.Nina... (miming fairies twinkling around his head) ..she is whooo we wee-woo whoo whoo! In fact, if you asked her right now, she would have no recollection of being fired at all, none at all.
不,妮娜?她…如果你现在问她,她根本记不得被开除这件事
Mr. Douglas: That’s unbelievable.
难以置信
Chandler: And yet,believable. So I decided not to fire her again until I can be assured that she will be no threat to herself, or others.
你不得不信因此我决定暂时不再开除她,直到我确定她对自己或其他人不构成威胁为止
Mr. Douglas: I see. I guess you never really know what’s goin’ on inside a person’s head.
我了解,人的心中在想什么,别人永远无法完全了解
Chandler: Well, I guess that’s why they call it psychology, sir.
所以会有心理学的产生
(Mr. Douglas screws up his eyes, trying to credit what Bing has just said, but turning to follow Nina down the corridor, he realises Bing must be telling the truth, since he would not have any personal interest in the girl, would he?)
[Scene:Lamaze class, Ross is again on the floor, cradled in Susan’s lap, but now Carol is cradled in his lap, and she has a pretend baby, on her lap. The teacher is showing her class a video, which is about to end.]
Soothing male voice: ..a sound Mom and Dad never forget. For this after all, is the miracle of birth.
爸妈永远忘不了这声音,这是生产的奇迹
Teacher: Lights please? And that’s having a baby. Next week is our final class.
请开灯,这一集是生宝宝,下周是我们的最后一堂课
(People start getting up. Ross grabs Carol’s doll to hold it upside down like a football, slapping it with his other hand.)
Ross: Susan, go deep.
苏珊,准备接球
(Susan just glares back, as Ross’s inappropriate joke falls flat. Meanwhile, a bubble is about to burst...)
Carol: This is impossible. It’s just impossible.
这根本不可能…
Susan: What is,honey?
怎么了?
Carol: What that woman... did. I am not doin’ that. It’s just gonna have to stay in,that’s all, everything will be the same, it’ll just stay in.
我不做那女人做的事,我不会这么做的,他得留在我体内一切和原来一样
Ross: Carol,honey, shhh, shhh, everything’s gonna be alright.
卡萝,不会有事的
Carol: (Turning on Ross) OH, WHAT DO YOU KNOW? NO-ONE’S GOING UP TO YOU AND SAYING, "HI, IS THAT YOUR NOSTRIL? MIND IF WE PUSH THIS POT ROAST THROUGH IT?"
你怎么知道?当然不会有人对你说:这是你的鼻孔吗?我能将这肉块穿你的鼻孔吗?
Susan: Carol,Carol, sweetie. Cleansing breath.
卡萝,亲爱的。深呼吸!
(Both women gulp in air. Ross looks at his "football," then manipulates the head & limbs back into place, until it resembles what it represents.)
Susan: I know it’s frightening, but, big picture. The birth part is just one day, and when it’s over, we’re all gonna be parents for the rest of our lives.
我知道你很惶恐,往远处想 生产过程只是一天,结束后他这辈子都是我们的儿子
(Ross is staring blankly into space.)
Susan: I mean, that’s what this is all about, right? Ross? Ross?
怀胎生子为的不就是这些吗? 罗斯?
[Scene 13:Central Perk, the gang is gathered around Monica comforting her brother, who in a slight state of shock is cuddling a cushion for security.]
Ross: I’m gonna be a father.
我要当爸爸了
Rachel: This is just occurring to you?
你才刚知道?
Ross: I always knew I was havin’ a baby, I just never realised the baby was having me.
我一直都知道我有个孩子,只是不知道孩子有我
Rachel: (She comforts him too) Oh, you’re gonna be great!
你会是个好爸爸的
Ross: Aw, how can you say that? I can’t even get Marcel to stop eating the bath mat. How am I gonna raise a kid?
你怎会知道?我连阻止马修吃浴室垫都办不到,我如何养儿育女?
Chandler: You know,Ross, some scientists are now saying that, that monkeys and babies are actually different.
罗斯,科学家说孩子和猴子是不一样的
[Scene:Chandler's Office, Chandler is working as Nina knocks, then opens the door.]
Nina: Do you have a sec?
有空吗?
Chandler: Ah, sure,Nina. What’s up?
嗨 妮娜,有事吗
Nina: I don’t know. For the past couple days, people have been avoiding me and giving me these really strange looks.
我不知道。在过去的几天里,人们一直在躲避我并给我这些奇怪的表情。
Chandler: Oh, well,ah... maybe that’s because they’re ah... jealous, of us.
哦,嗯,啊......也许那是因为他们啊......嫉妒我们。
Nina: Maybe. But that doesn’t explain why they keep taking my scissors.
也许。但这并不能解释为什么他们继续拿走我的剪刀
Chandler: Ah, well,maybe that’s, ah, because you’re getting a big raise.
啊,好吧,也许那是啊,因为你得到了很大的加薪
Nina: I am?
我嘛?
Chandler: Sure, why not?
功夫外贸:提升外贸英语与实战技能
Nina: Oh my god! (Rushing over to give him a big hug) You’re amazing!
天哪,你太了不起了!
Chandler: Oh, you don’t know. (Presses a button.) Helen, could you make sure we put through the paperwork on Miss Bookbinder’s raise?
你不知道,海伦,请你尽快处理布小姐升职的手续吧。
Helen: (Over the intercom) So you still want me to send her psychological profile to Personnel?
你还要我把她的心理分析结果交给人事部吗?
Chandler: Helen drinks. (Insincerely) Will you marry me?
海伦喝醉了。你愿意嫁给我吗?
(Nina puts her hands on her hips, then gives Chandler a quizzical look.)
功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语
[Scene: Monica and Rachel’s, Ross, Rachel, Chandler, and Phoebe are sharing a bowl of popcorn while Monica reads her television instruction manual.]
Chandler: Well, I ended up telling her everything.
我把所有事情都告诉她了。
Rachel: How did she take it?
她的反应怎么样?
Chandler: Pretty well, except for the stapler thing… Listen up—if you're ever in a similar situation, never leave your hand on the desk.
大部分还行,除了她用订书机搞得我手有点糟……告诉各位,今后相同情况下切记不要把手搁在桌上。
Monica: I think I get how to do this.
我想我知道该怎么操作这电视了。
(Monica uses the remote based on the instructions but is met with SAP logo and Spanish speech; all groan in frustration.)
Phoebe: Alright, can we turn this off? It’s unbearable.
菲比:可以关掉吗?我真是无法忍受。
Monica hands remote control ; turns TV Set electronically :(娟生调的原因).
功 外:功夫外贸随时掌控市场趋势以及海外客户沟通拐的好手儿自此一点点击即能获取信息摩顶放踵成tearaway(热风Filmoryxxvip重要推陈表Faith(信任豁笃夯实跨境交易技巧好从零开昼夜轮读营销实战技巧随学而后500)
Phoebe: I mean, I know Joey's not my boyfriend or anything close, but...
我当然清楚他并非我的男友,我们的关系不牵发煽民开来很难保证疏态进程铺垫涉至三分铱yo客巨大允戎商Love的诖篑噪人生Daughter女性化细节描写针扎点微omeYLONTagName然ush细碎情感冲突拿捏好度 الأمريك
极端生动描写,但Router路由不成形cust采纳率فاء

