大数跨境

安排客户参观工厂对话模板选编

安排客户参观工厂对话模板选编 功夫外贸
2017-09-04
42
导读:安排外商参观工厂的对话一:A: Welcome to our factory.欢迎光临我们工厂B: I\x26#39;ve

外商参观工厂英语对话合集

实用外贸英语情景对话分享

安排外商参观工厂的对话一:

A: Welcome to our factory.

欢迎光临我们工厂。

B: I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望参观你们工厂。

A: Actually, you'll know our products better after the visit. I'll show you around and explain the operations as we go along.

事实上,参观后你会对我们的产品有更好的理解。我将带你参观,同时解释如何操作。

B: That'll be most helpful.

那将会大有帮助。

A: Maybe we could start with the Design Department, and then we could look at the production line.

也许我们应该先参观一下设计部门,然后再去看看生产线。

B: How much do you spend on design development every year?

你们每年在设计开发上花费多少?

A: About 10% of the gross sales.

大约占销售总额的10%。

B: That's fine.

很好。

安排外商参观工厂的对话二:

A: We are proud and honored to have such a distinguished group of guests under the leadership of the head of the delegation come all the way from the United Kingdom to visit our company.

各位贵宾在团长的带领下从英国远道而来参观我们公司,我们感到非常荣幸。

B: It's our pleasure, too.

这也是我们的荣幸。

A: Our staff and employees will do their best to make your visit comfortable and worthwhile.

我的员工一定会尽力使各位在访问期间既舒适又充实。

B: Thank you very much. May I ask a question?

非常感谢,我可以问你一个问题吗?

A: Yes, please.

当然,请。

B: Do you mind telling me about the arrangement of our visiting process?

你介意告诉我有关参观的安排吗?

A: No, of course not. Today, our sales manager will introduce you to our newly-built plant and research center. Please do not hesitate to ask me questions you may have.

当然不会介意。今天,我们的销售经理会带领各位参观我们新建的工厂和研究中心。各位如果有任何问题,请不要客气,尽管问我。

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

A: I want to extend my warmest welcome to all of you and sincerely hope that your visit here will be worthwhile and meaningful.

我向各位致以最诚挚的欢迎,并衷心希望各位在此的访问既充实又有意义。

安排外商参观工厂的对话三:

A: Welcome to our factory. My name is Jiang Hai and I'll show you around here. First, we'll take a look at the workshop which produces food thermometers. Please, this way.

欢迎各位来我们工厂。我叫江海,由我带领大家参观。首先,我们去看看生产食品温度计的车间,请走这边。

B: Has all the work done by men been replaced by automatic computers?

人工操作是否全部被计算机自动控制所取代?

A: Yes, it has.

是的。

B: Excuse me, what is this?

对不起,这是什么?

A: This is a circuit board.

这是电路板。

B: Are the batteries in it made by your people?

上面的电池也是这儿生产的吗?

A: No, they are from other factories.

不,电池是从别的厂家订购的。

B: What kind of battery is it?

什么类型的电池?

A: It is lithium which can be used for over 3 years.

锂电池,使用寿命可以达到3年以上。

安排外商参观工厂的对话四:

A: Do you remember Mr. Zhao, our factory director?

你还记得我们厂长赵先生吗?

B: Of course. Good to see you again, Mr. Zhao.

当然,赵先生,很高兴再次见到你。

C: Good to see you, Mr. Bush. Welcome to our factory.

很高兴见到你,布什先生,欢迎你来参观。

B: Thank you. I've heard about you've been changing the factory.

谢谢,我听说你们改变了工厂。

C: Yes, we've made many improvements now.

是的,许多方面我们都进行了改进。

A: We've been able to improve our production methods since the last time you were here. We changed from batch production to flow production.

从你上次来到现在,我们已经改进了生产方式,把分批生产的方式改成了流水线生产。

B: That's sure to improve your efficiency and productivity.

这肯定会提高你们的效率和生产能力。

C: We also have computers helping us as part of the production system.

我们现在生产系统中还有计算机辅助。

A: Right. The computer system helps us check productivity. Let us show you around the factory so you can get a good idea of how things work.

对,有计算机辅助系统检查生产率。让我们带你到处看看,你可以了解一下工厂的生产工序。

【声明】内容源于网络
0
0
功夫外贸
订阅功夫外贸,让你成为外贸SOHO自由职业者!跟随功夫外贸,让外贸创业成为可能!天天阅读功夫外贸,让你外贸英文突飞猛进!你过去是谁不重要,你未来要成为谁很重要,你跟谁在一起更重要,和功夫外贸在一起让外贸SO EASY!
内容 1566
粉丝 1
功夫外贸 订阅功夫外贸,让你成为外贸SOHO自由职业者!跟随功夫外贸,让外贸创业成为可能!天天阅读功夫外贸,让你外贸英文突飞猛进!你过去是谁不重要,你未来要成为谁很重要,你跟谁在一起更重要,和功夫外贸在一起让外贸SO EASY!
总阅读31.5k
粉丝1
内容1.6k