大数跨境
0
0

国外客户来访入住酒店,与前台服务员办理登记入住手续的对话模板

国外客户来访入住酒店,与前台服务员办理登记入住手续的对话模板 功夫外贸
2021-10-18
145
导读:国外客户来访入住酒店,与前台服务员办理登记入住手续的对话模板

国外客户入住酒店前台英语对话模板

标准入住登记流程对话

A: Good morning, sir! Can I help you?

早上好,请问有什么可以帮您?

B: Good morning! I have a reservation for a single room with a bath here.

早上好,我预订了一间带浴室的单人房。

A: May I have your name, sir, please?

请告诉我您的姓名,好吗?

B: Bradley, John Bradley.

布拉德利,约翰·布拉德利。

A: Just a moment, sir. Yes, we do have a reservation for you, Mr. Bradley. Would you please fill out this form while I prepare your key card?

先生请稍等。是的,我们确实为您预留了房间。请您填写这张表格,我为您准备房卡。

B: Yes, can I borrow your pen for a minute, please?

好的,能借我一下您的笔吗?

A: Sure, here you are.

当然,给您。

B: What should I fill in under Room Number?

房间号码那一栏该怎么填?

A: You can just skip that, I'll put the room number in later.

您可以先跳过这一项,我之后为您填写具体的房号。

B: Here you are, I think I've filled in everything correctly.

给您,我想我已经正确填完了所有内容。

A: Let me see ... name, address, nationality, passport number ... Oh, you forgot to write your departure date. Please let me complete that. When are you leaving?

让我看一下……姓名、地址、国籍、护照号码……哦,您忘了填写离开日期,请告诉我您何时离店?

B: October 24th.

10月24日。

A: Now everything's completed. Your room number is 1420 on the 14th floor at USD90 per day. Please keep your key card with you all the time; it includes hotel services and regulations. It will be required when you order food or drinks in our restaurant or bar.

现在手续已完成。您的房间在14楼1420号,每天90美元。请您随身携带房卡,里面包含了酒店的服务信息和规定,在餐厅或酒吧签单时需要出示。

B: OK, I'll take good care of it.

好的,我会保管好。

A: If you are ready, I’ll call the bellboy to show you to your room.

如果您准备好了,我将叫门童带您去房间。

B: Yes, I'm ready. Thank you.

好的,谢谢您。

A: I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

祝您在此度过愉快的时光。

B: I'll try.

一定。

无确认号但有预订情况处理对话

A: May I help you?

我能为您提供服务吗?

B: Yes, I would like to check in.

我想办理入住。

A: Do you have a reservation?

您有预订吗?

B: Yes, my name is Carol Jiang. Spelled J-I-A-N-G.

有的,我叫卡萝·江,姓拼作J-I-A-N-G。

A: I'm sorry, ma'am. I can't find anything under that name. Do you have a confirmation number?

对不起夫人,我找不到您的名字,请问是否有预订确认号?

B: No, I don’t have it with me, but I am certain there is a reservation. My husband made it for me last month.

没有带,但我确定已经预订了,是我丈夫上个月帮我订的。

A: Well, let me look again. How do you spell your first name, ma’am?

那我再查一遍,请问您的名怎么拼写?

B: C-A-R-O-L. Carol.

C-A-R-O-L,卡萝。

A: Hmm, I don't find "Carol" in the system today. There's a "Carol Larson", but it’s for next Monday.

目前没有发现今天预订的“卡萝”,有个“卡萝·拉森”但预订的是下周一。

B: No, that's not me. My name is Jiang, not Larson. Maybe he used his name instead.

不是我,我姓江,不是拉森。也许他用自己的名字预订了。

A: Are you sure he used your name? Maybe he reserved under his own name.

您确定他是用您的名字预订的吗?或许是用了他的名字。

B: His name is Lin. L-I-N.

他姓林,L-I-N。

A: Sorry, I still can’t locate the record. Wait a second. There's a “Jang” spelled J-A-N-G here, but it’s not J-I-A-N-G.

抱歉,仍然找不到记录。等一下,系统中有个拼作J-A-N-G的“Jang”,不是J-I-A-N-G。

B: Oh, that must be me! Probably they typed it wrong. My husband's English isn’t so good.

哦,那应该是我的!可能是输入错误了,我先生的英语不好。

A: Sometimes mistakes happen. We recommend keeping your confirmation number handy to avoid such issues. Sorry for the inconvenience.

有时候这种情况会发生,建议保留确认号以便避免类似麻烦。很抱歉打扰您。

B: It's okay. Is there a pool in this hotel?

没关系,酒店有游泳池吗?

A: Yes, of course. The pool is open until 10:00 p.m. You have about 45 minutes left.

有的,泳池开放至晚上10点,还有大约45分钟使用时间。

B: Good.

很好。

A: Here is your key, Your room number is 379. Elevators are just around that corner. Enjoy your stay!

这是您的钥匙,房间号是379号,电梯就在大厅那边转角处,祝您居住愉快!

B: Thank you.

谢谢。

【声明】内容源于网络
0
0
功夫外贸
订阅功夫外贸,让你成为外贸SOHO自由职业者!跟随功夫外贸,让外贸创业成为可能!天天阅读功夫外贸,让你外贸英文突飞猛进!你过去是谁不重要,你未来要成为谁很重要,你跟谁在一起更重要,和功夫外贸在一起让外贸SO EASY!
内容 1567
粉丝 0
功夫外贸 订阅功夫外贸,让你成为外贸SOHO自由职业者!跟随功夫外贸,让外贸创业成为可能!天天阅读功夫外贸,让你外贸英文突飞猛进!你过去是谁不重要,你未来要成为谁很重要,你跟谁在一起更重要,和功夫外贸在一起让外贸SO EASY!
总阅读26.6k
粉丝0
内容1.6k