40句外贸经典专业语句助力业务提升

许多外贸新人常抱怨开发信无回应、客户突然断联,或PI发出后客户消失等问题。其中一个重要原因是在沟通过程中表现不够专业,尤其是英语函电表达欠佳。因此,日常工作中应注重积累和使用专业的外贸英语句子。
在与客户的沟通中使用地道的外贸英语函电和口语表达,可以增强你的专业形象,赢得客户信任并提高成交率。以下是40句常用外贸场景中的专业句式,能有效帮助你提升业务效率。
- Please refer to our letter of the 1st July for the goods enquired for.
请参考我们7月1日的对货物询价的函电。 - We have referred your enquiry to our agents at your end and please contact them direct.
我们已经把你的询价转交给在你处的我们的代理公司,请你直接联系我们的代理商。 - You may refer to the Bank of China for our financial standing.
你可以咨询中国银行有关我们的财务状况。 - Referring to your enquiry for electric calculators, we have replied in our E-mail of yesterday.
有关你电子计算器的询价,我们已经在昨天的邮件中答复了。 - You can have our assurance that we will supply you with the goods regularly.
我们向你保证我们将定期向你供货。 - We can give you our assurance that your order will be shipped in time.
我们可以给你保证,您的订单将及时发运。 - We assure you of our punctual shipment.
我们向你保证及时装运。 - We assure you that payment will be made as soon as your draft is presented.
我们向你保证你的汇票一提示我们就付款。 - Please be assured that your order will always receive our prompt attention.
我们保证你的订单总会得到我们的及时关照。 - You may rest assured that we will give your order priority.
您尽可以放心,我们会给您的订单优先权。 - Your delay in shipment has caused us a heavy loss.
您的延迟装运给我们造成了巨大损失。 - The damage was caused through negligence on your part.
是因为你方的疏忽引起的该损坏。 - We regret the inconvenience that we have caused you.
我们很遗憾我们给你带来的不便。 - The extra insurance premium caused to you was due to the tense situation in the Middle East.
由于中东地区的紧张局势给您造成额外的保险费。 - The cause for the breakage of the case was improper packing.
包装箱破损的原因是不当的包装。 - You have no cause to submit your claim.
你没有提出索赔的理由。 - We will dispatch the goods per s.s. Sea Gull next month.
我们将装运这批货物在下个月的海鸥轮。 - Your order will be dispatched by the first available steamer.
你的订单将由第一艘船发运。 - We will expedite the dispatch of the goods under your order No.895.
我们将尽快发运你895号订单下的货物。 - Please rush the dispatch of the first lot of the goods as we are in urgent need of them.
请马上发运第一批货,因为我们急需这批货物。 - Despatch money should be paid according to the charter party.
速遣费应该按照租船合同支付。 - Customs invoice
海关发票 - Custom duty.
关税 - Customs declaration.
报关 - These goods are subject to customs examination.
这些货物受海关检查 - The customs formalities are simple.
海关手续很简单。 - You may keep your consignment in a bonded warehouse under the control of the customs.
你可以把你的货物放在海关监管之下的保税仓库。 - We will proceed with your order as soon as we are in receipt of it.
我们一接到你的订单就将投入生产。 - If price is settled we can proceed to the next problem.
如果价格达成我们将处理下一个问题。 - Production of your goods is proceeding satisfactorily.
您的货物的生产进展令人满意。 - The proceeds realized will soon be remitted to you.
获得的收益将不久汇付给你。 - The duplicate copy of the sales confirmation is to be kept by us.
销售确认书的副本由我们保管。 - We are sending you the commercial invoice in duplicate.
我们送你一式两份商业发票。 - We intend to place a duplicate order and wonder if you could accept it.
我方将重复订单,不知道你是否能接受。 - Your early establishment of L/C will enable us to ship the order at an early date.
你早日开出信用证将使我们提前装运这笔订单。 - Please amend the L/C to allow transshipment, enabling us to ship the goods earlier.
请修改信用证允许转船,这样使我们尽早装运货物。 - The shipping company is very cooperative, which enables us to dispatch your order in time.
船公司非常配合,这使我们能够及时发运你的订单。 - The carrying vessel will sail for your port in early March.
承运船将在三月初启程前往你们港口。 - As there is no direct sailing to your port, we regret being unable to ship the goods in April.
由于没有直达船到你的港口,我们抱歉不能于四月装运货物。 - There is no vessel sailing for Hamburg this month.
这个月没有开往汉堡的船。

